Online stream?

metrolax

Reaction score
Any word on tonight's game as to where it can be seen online? Any help would be
great.

Let the search begin!

Get directv and you will never have to worry about missing another gopher game.

Thanks eker, hopefully we'll find something. My university's cable provider gives us the main BTN channel but not the alternates.

in North Carolina Dishnetwork has it on channel 5440. Starts in 4 minutes.

"mineshaft" is supposed to have it up on http://www.watch-sports.com/pro/. I can't see the feed yet. It looks like the IU game is currently on. He said he is trying to find another online feed.

You do have to register with a valid email to access the feed (if there is one), no money involved in registering.

Quick update - Feed not yet up, and unlikely to be up until the end of the IU game. The process of deciding which game to put up at the site is purely democratic, and there are more IU fans there than gopher fans. :-(

Dang...I just registered, too. I can't find anything else, not even radio.

Dang...I just registered, too. I can't find anything else, not even radio.
Me either, at least until the Indiana game is over. ESPN Gamecast it is.

KSUM in Fairmont

I'm listening on that

yes i am listening to the online stream

Got it! Thanks. For some reason, Firefox wasn't allowing the audio stream. Internet explorer came through for me...probably the first time I've ever said that.

Thanks again!

Thanks for this guys. Trying to find anything online but coming up empty -- effing South Dakota versus North Dakota State is streamed on one of the sites! Ugh. Just want to watch my favorite *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty college football team.

The radio feed is going great though, thanks again.

Thanks for this guys. Trying to find anything online but coming up empty -- effing South Dakota versus North Dakota State is streamed on one of the sites! Ugh. Just want to watch my favorite *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty college football team.

The radio feed is going great though, thanks again.

I saw that game on there as well -- I can't believe that with our student body/alumni population (something like the 3rd or 4th largest university in the US) we can't find a streaming feed.

Other streaming feeds:

SE Louisiana vs. Louisiana Monroe
Tennessee Martin vs. Murray State
Gardner Webb vs. Sam Houston State
About 13 other directional schools or tiny D1AA schools.

Unbelievable!

In fairness being a directional school doesn't necessarily indicate having a small student body, but I know what you're saying.;)

Whoops - I cussed and it caused that string of characters. Ironically, that just makes me want to cuss more. Sigh.

Anyway - I'm surprised at the amount of games you can get online though. They have a feed of almost every college football game. Almost.

In fairness being a directional school doesn't necessarily indicate having a small student body, but I know what you're saying.;)

I agree, it doesn't mean they have a small student body, but it does mean they are likely to have a smaller following because they aren't in a major conference.

Whoops - I cussed and it caused that string of characters. Ironically, that just makes me want to cuss more. Sigh.

Anyway - I'm surprised at the amount of games you can get online though. They have a feed of almost every college football game. Almost.

It is surprising. That website I posted earlier is nice, and so is http://atdhe.net/. Bookmark that for future Big Ten games and NFL games.

Game is online TV at the watch sports site

Top Bottom