Online Stream of the game

GG07

Reaction score
any websites that have the game?? I looked at first row and they didn't seem to have it.

I just looked at the same place. Disappointing that there will be streams available for so many games of similar quality, but it doesn't appear that they could find a Gophers one. If I do find one, I'll post the link in this thread.

Anyone actually getting video yet? I can just hear the radio broadcast.

All access is such a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# show.

Never mind. I'm an idiot. There is a radio and a video link but they aren't labeled.

44-14 gophers at half
Gophers look great. Austin Hollins is putting on a show and Rodney looks good too. Maverick made 2 consecutive 3's. Bench looks strong. Defense is looking AWESOME

FWIW the Gopher All Access stream is much better than the Front Row Sports stream.

Dominating first half. Just running them off the floor and playing relentless D.

But you have to pay for the All Access stream...

True. But considering we have 3-4 games on it, it's worth $9.95 not to be made seasick, IMO. To each his own.

Now is the time for the Gophers to work on their half-court sets. No need to keep pressing and scoring transition points. Practice time.

Now is the time for the Gophers to work on their half-court sets. No need to keep pressing and scoring transition points. Practice time.

Yes Sir, coach jamalo. We will do just what you said.

Yeaaah buddy, all I wanna see tonite is the Gophers shoot better at the 3 and keep the defense intensity up like last game and blow these guys out of the gym.

FYI, if you watch on the first row link, I would suggest you watch the crappy regular resolution. I was going to download the HD desktop utility, but my Norton scan turned it down. With the number of titty adverts that pop up there, it doesn't surprise me that the site is probably filled with malware, viruses, etc.

I still see one big problem that bothers me is the turnovers. Tonight more turnovers than assits joe coleman leading the way with 8 tough to keep him on the floor turning it over like that.

Top Bottom