One time Wisc to Minnesota transfer (but then opted to stay in Wisc), Wisc WR Markus Allen arrested, possible weapons charges

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

So he was carrying a gun, not really terrible all by itself.

Arrested ... not good.

And he was drinking while carrying ...

And it might have been a stolen gun ... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Arrested ... not good.

I see a transfer to Georgia coming!

Arrested ... not good.

Might need a concealed carry permit (not sure of WI law) even if it was his gun.

Can't beat hard liquor and handgun night on campus.

I used to spend a little time in Madison, but that was back from '87 to '92, so I'm sure the scene has changed a lot since then. and I certainly wasn't partying with the college crowd.

He can just decommit from carrying the gun and return to the team.

Gophers dodged a bullet there.
Wonder if the Gophers knew about his character. Could be a situation where he and his family recognized that he needed an overhaul change of his lifestyle to be successful. The urge for temptation was just too strong and stayed in Wisconsin.

I would suggest that in addition to the abject stupidity of drinking to excess while carrying a stolen gun to a block party that has a significant police presence, poor impulse control also played a role.

I would suggest that in addition to the abject stupidity of drinking to excess while carrying a stolen gun to a block party that has a significant police presence, poor impulse control also played a role.
Aren't you the pope now? I figured you would be preparing to lead the Catholic church

Hope he can catch charges better than a pass

The Golden rule is to only commit one crime at a time...

Top Bottom