One Thing About The KFAN Threads

Iceland12

Reaction score
It certainly brought about a lot of lame defenses of the station; both on the air,at least from what I've read, and around here.

It's hard to believe that these guys are part of KFAN's high income demographic. :rolleyes:

It certainly brought about a lot of lame defenses of the station; both on the air,at least from what I've read, and around here.

It's hard to believe that these guys are part of KFAN's high income demographic. :rolleyes:

It's simple. If you don't like KFAN, don't listen to them. I don't care much for McDonalds so I go to Burger King instead. Nobody is putting a gun to my head forcing me to go to McDonalds.

It's simple. If you don't like KFAN, don't listen to them. I don't care much for McDonalds so I go to Burger King instead. Nobody is putting a gun to my head forcing me to go to McDonalds.

So simple yet apparently, so hard to do. Though to be fair unlike burger joints, if you want to hear local sports talk during the day, they are the only game in town.

I gave up and have been going to XM after 9:00 am.

Funny you should combine food and sports radio. The main sports talk station here in New Orleans (a second, affiliated with Fox Sports Radio, was just added on New Year's), goes to a food talk show every day from 4-7 p.m. FOOD TALK. And it's still twice the sports station KFAN will ever be.

It's still beyond me how a market the size of the Twin Cities has a station as bush league as KFAN.

So simple yet apparently, so hard to do. Though to be fair unlike burger joints, if you want to hear local sports talk during the day, they are the only game in town.

I gave up and have been going to XM after 9:00 am.

So if McDonalds was the only burger place in town and they sold terrible onion rings. That's like you being mad at them for only selling them once a week.

So if McDonalds was the only burger place in town and they sold terrible onion rings. That's like you being mad at them for only selling them once a week.

I'd be mad b/c they would be calling them french fries.

Another KFAN post?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I skipped over the thread about the KFAN guys ripping on the GopherHole because I don't listen to them and didn't care what they had to say. I didn't even think of the fact that them mentioning the site on air would bring first-time-poster-KFAN-listeners that only know about the Gophers through KFAN. It appears (at least based on you and EA-something from the other thread) that KFAN's listeners are just as clueless as the station itself. I suppose that's to be expected.

Hold on a second, I have to cue Iceland's big bold letter response because apparently some of you KFAN apologists STILL don't understand the main complaint from GH'ers

IT ISN"T THE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE WE ARE UPSET ABOUT, IT IS THE QUALITY OF COVERAGE.

Top Bottom