One small positive

Reaction score
I have to say the best thing about the day (in a day of disappointments) was the fact that whenever Wisconsin did something good or scored a touchdown, I wasn't looking around thinking how loud it was and how embarrassing it was to have so many Badger fans in the house. In the dome, that always happened. Here, it actually felt like a home game, and it was a welcome feeling.

Agreed...

...But this made the lack of a 13th Man on the field...I believe the students are doing their part as The 12th Man superbly in the new digs...all the more disappointing.

Bucky was a whimper today compared to the Dome. This is good.

What is not good is if the rest of the fans will not give their all at every opportunity...and the thing we can give other than our butts in the seats is noise.

Frankly to me, it is beside the point whether the crowd noise actually makes a difference in the end or not...

I know for a fact that the absence of crowd noise evens the field for the opponent...this should not be yielded by the home fans...ever...

So yeah, I guess I believe home crowds should yell for home crap too. Maybe that's the start of turning the crap to gold, at least a little bit.

Go Gophers! Beat Boiler Pete!

Top Bottom