One School That Every Team Is Secretly Very Scared To Play This Season (Minnesota: New Mexico State; wisoconsin: Minnesota)

Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue, Nebraska, Colorado, Northwestern all would have been better choices IMO.

Or at least make a official Big Game Boomer thread where all this gets posted, that way folks who want to avoid it easily can.
Great idea. Be the first I click every day. Let's do this Bleed!

chris-farley-tommy.gif

Well, I agree this should be a VERY BIG SECRET if true...

1659732178701.png

Not a bit. Pummel Fest.

What does Bleed get from posting such nonsense?
Is he not ashamed to be associated with that site?
Bleed is the one posting as Big Game Boomer on the Tweeter is my conspiracy theory.

I'm sure a lot of this is tongue-in-check about Bleed. Intent is often times not obvious to the reader.

To set the record straight and for those who are new to GH, Bleed has contributed far more than any other poster. Hands down. My guess is we won't see anymore from BigGameBoomer.

I'm sure a lot of this is tongue-in-check about Bleed. Intent is often times not obvious to the reader.

To set the record straight and for those who are new to GH, Bleed has contributed far more than any other poster. Hands down. My guess is we won't see anymore from BigGameBoomer.
In fairness to Bleed, he posts articles and doesn't "filter" what gets posted. He's putting stuff out there for our benefit. I wouldn't know 95% of these articles existed if he didn't post them so I am grateful he does.

I'm cool with a special thread for BGB but I also can just not click on threads with BGB if I don't want to.

In any case, thanks Bleed for posting everything.

Last edited:

Or at least make a official Big Game Boomer thread where all this gets posted, that way folks who want to avoid it easily can.
And before we do that, I just want you all to know that he just ranked us the 12th worst traveling fan base in all of CFB.

Top Bottom