One request of those attending the open practices

CP Gopher

Reaction score
It clearly states on the roster sheet that cell phones are not allowed, yet at the two practices I've attended I watched several people violate this simple guideline. I heard some team personnel grumbling about it, and I saw one offender get quietly reprimanded. If anyone reading this is breaking the rules, please stop. Coach Kill and his staff are kind enough to let us watch, so please extend common courtesy and obey this simple request. Thank you.

I am buying a new terahertz laser to identify if any of the players are smoking weed. Can I bring it into the stadium since it is not a camera or a cell phone?

They should be focusing their energies on getting better as a team rather than worrying about some rubes with a cell phone.

They should be focusing their energies on getting better as a team rather than worrying about some rubes with a cell phone.

Thanks again for another helpful comment. I am sure you can tell them what they need to do to get better also.

Good luck keeping the U.S. population off their cellphones. I saw someone take a call during high school graduation ceremony with the ringer on.

I did peek at my phone for in-coming messages regarding buying concert tickets on craigslist.

Art, I hereby award you the plastic "gold" medal for participation. Nice job, Art.

Good luck keeping the U.S. population off their cellphones. I saw someone take a call during high school graduation ceremony with the ringer on.

Sounds like the clowns who use cellphones at a movie.

Sounds like the clowns who use cellphones at a movie.

I don't mess with clown now.
dark-knight-shootings-joker1.jpg

Top Bottom