One last Seat Selection Question.....

Reaction score
OK, I am picking on Thursday morning and as of today - I am looking to choose between a seatback with no donation (in the 20th row or so of the upper level) or having my pick of seats in the lower level bench seating (where many of my friends will end up picking next week. FWIW, i am favoring the visitors side, probably on the closed end of the stadium.
I WANT SOME OPINIONS!!!! Is the view from the upper deck and the comfort of a seat back more valuable than the proximity of the lower level? Please chime in.

Yes and Yes. Row 20 of the Upper Deck will be comparable to Row 10 of the UD at the Dome, which were fantastic seats. Add to that a chairback and it is a no-brainer in my opinion.

I say sit with your friends in the lower deck. If they're good friends wouldn't you rather sit by them? There are many great seats available in the lower deck with a great view.

I think it's personal preference.

Do you truly value seeing the game more from an overhead perspective?

I put a higher value on seeing the athleticism of the players up close and seeing the dynamics on the sidelines. I'm fine with missing out on an occasional play because of the angle or sideline interference.

I guess I'm jaded from years at the Dome in the upper deck with my dad's season tickets, but I prefer to be more a part of the action now.

Who knows, when I pick maybe I'll take upper deck for the sightlines too ... but there is nothing like being able to see how high they jump, or hear the collisions at the lower deck level.

You're going to be better off in the lower deck - closer to the action.

We are having the same feelings, we have the opportunity to pick friday and some great seats in the UD will be available at the 20 or so but the bleachers around row 20 wouldn't be too bad either near 115 or so.

I'm feeling that it may be more fun for us to be in the lower level closer to the students. We need to decide soon!

that end of the stadium on the visitor side will battle the sun

you will have the sun in your eyes the whole time - I would look to the other end

I was all over the map today before I picked today. I considered 207, row 16 or 214, row 20 and even thought about 209, row 23 with 100 buck donation. Eventually picked 115 row 29 - high up in the corner of the first level near student section.

Top Bottom