Once again, Oregon's uniforms are a traveshamockery

Seany

Reaction score
The neon, DayGlo socks and helmet decals are really, *really* bad in my opinion. What is this, 1985 again? Those colors are redolent of the 80's and really should have been left there.

Child please. These uniforms are awesome. I think those are my favorite football helmets of all time. Absolutely love what Nike designed for them.

Child please. These uniforms are awesome. I think those are my favorite football helmets of all time. Absolutely love what Nike designed for them.

Oh no you di'int just go there!

I love all of Oregon's uniforms. These are no exception.

Oregon's uniforms are brilliant. It's working. They're in the NCG. USC isn't.

If uniforms didn't matter, soldiers would all wear their favorite color pajamas into war.

I'm neutral on the uniforms as a whole and the neon footwear. The helmets, on the other hand, are pure perfection in my opinion. I luv em.

I'm completely against the numbers on the sleeves. Like the helmets though.

it would be so great if we got $300 million from Nike over the years and over 400 different and cutting edge uniform combinations and materials. I think Oregon's uni's are great and I look for them every saturday just to see what they're wearing, I'm sure recruits do too.

Could they at least wear their school's primary color?

I am the same age as many of the people on the field, and I love em. It appeals to my generation, and that is very important for their recruiting.

I actually like these better than any other Duck uni's I've seen in a long time.

I'm the same age as those out there too, and Auburn's unis are absolutely beautiful.. the duck's are mehh.

The carbon-fiber-esque appearance of the helmets is absolutely bad-ass. The day-glo socks/shoes are growing on me as the game wears on...

Oregon = the worst looking team in NCAA. I don't mind the different combos they have, but I would hate that my favorite team didn't wear it's colors during the NCG..

The day-glo socks/shoes are growing on me as the game wears on...

Yes, me too, as it becomes more and more obvious that this team from Oregon is almost as stacked with talent as this team from Alabama. Amazing. Even if they lose.

Oregon = the worst looking team in NCAA. I don't mind the different combos they have, but I would hate that my favorite team didn't wear it's colors during the NCG..

Agree. Their official team colors are Gray, Yellow and Green. I guess they take that to mean every possible shade or tint of Gray, Yellow and Green.

Also, I hate the feathers on the shoulders. I much preferred their diamond plate design.

you take sports too seriously

Oregon's uniforms are garbage. Their players look like fat fairies, wings and all.

Auburn, on the other hand, has some of the best uniforms in college football.

Couldn't agree more. When I just say the screen shot of the uniforms, I didn't like them - at least the socks. After seeing how they worked together with the helmets (which were fantastic), I really liked what they came up with.

Those were my 2nd favorite Oregon uniforms (all black with the dull black helmet gets the top spot).

I thought their uniforms looked sick. Best combo all year. Welcome to 2011 grandpa...

My son's a high school junior and he loved Oregon's unis. I liked the helmets and was trying to imagine a pattern that would work for the Gophers, but couldn't think of one. Maybe a digitized pattern of taconite pellets...

Agree. Their official team colors are Gray, Yellow and Green. I guess they take that to mean every possible shade or tint of Gray, Yellow and Green.

Also, I hate the feathers on the shoulders. I much preferred their diamond plate design.

I always took Oregon's colors to be yellow and green. And with their colors tonight I bet there were more than a few people that didn't know what their team colors were from their unis and what the staff was wearing on the sideline. It looked like a giant clusterf--k over there.

That said, I don't mind the wings on their shoulders. It actually coincides with their team mascot. The diamond plate design was stupid, IMO.

you take sports too seriously

How so, Mr. Diggler? Because I dislike the mostly ugly color/uniform combos Nike comes up with? I'll admit, they HAVE gotten better looking when compared to a handful of years ago. I liked tonight's uniform with the exception of the neon 80's electric yellow. Dull it down a bit and maybe throw some of their main color in it and they would have actually had a great looking uniform.

How so, Mr. Diggler? Because I dislike the mostly ugly color/uniform combos Nike comes up with? I'll admit, they HAVE gotten better looking when compared to a handful of years ago. I liked tonight's uniform with the exception of the neon 80's electric yellow. Dull it down a bit and maybe throw some of their main color in it and they would have actually had a great looking uniform.

I loved the yellow, reminded me of Air Max 95's.

I think the carbon fiber pattern would have looked just as (if not more) sweet if it were green.

1985?

The neon, DayGlo socks and helmet decals are really, *really* bad in my opinion. What is this, 1985 again? Those colors are redolent of the 80's and really should have been left there.

I was thinking more like 2085? Pure Jetsonian nonsense, but kinda fun to look at!

What a game, by the way! Well done to the D-Coordinators: wish we had Roof's game-planning over the last couple of seasons, and Lamichael James would have been fun to watch on TCF Turf (ALMOST!)

Go Gophers!

I like football teams that wear uniforms, not outfits.:cool02:

My source inside the Oregon Athletic Department informs me that the Ducks will be retiring "Mighty Oregon" in favor of a newer, fresher fight song performed by Justin Timberlake and T-Pain. The AD is certain this will help recruiting, as his 15 year old son insists the word Oregon sounds really cool through autotune.

Also on the table: rotating mascots. Ducks are boring.

Top Bottom