On the bright side

Maroon92

Reaction score
quickest half ever? Half time starting before 12:15 is amazing

Leidner Island got desecrated by Hurricane Matthew...hopefully it is officially closed for Business

Tracey Claeys is a nice guy. It's now apparent he's not a B1G coach. Get a football equivalent of Tubby Smith (Strong, Kelly, Miles) and call it a day.

Don't worry guys... this just in:

Claeys: It's only two games!

I told a buddy this morning before the game, at least I know I have the Vikes to watch tomorrow no matter how the Gophers play. Granted one team is professionals, but the other team doesn't play like men.

I told my nephew the same thing. After watching the Gophers today I am glad to have Vikings seasons tickets . That new stadium is rocking and TCF is tanking.

I told my nephew the same thing. After watching the Gophers today I am glad to have Vikings seasons tickets . That new stadium is rocking and TCF is tanking.

Always look on the bright side of life. Whee hoo whee hoo, hoo,hoo,hoo, hoo

The students have continued to show up in good numbers despite the parade of 11am starts.

We don't have to worry about Kansas State or any other programs stealing our head coach.

I feel for Claeys....It's not like the team wasn't in a position to win. I don't think he's allowed to play on the line...

Top Bottom