On field photo option Gopher Loyalty points

FullBanana

Reaction score
Hey y’all, first time for me selecting this option for Gopher Loyalty. How does it work? How does the security know not to tackle you if you come down onto the field after the game?

We've reached a milestone Gopher fans
I want to make a snarky comment like "put on a ____ jersey" to avoid being tackled.
But the Gophers have a top 10 defense and it wouldn't really land.
Exciting times.

Hey y’all, first time for me selecting this option for Gopher Loyalty. How does it work? How does the security know not to tackle you if you come down onto the field after the game?

You’ll get an email before your game with where to meet postgame. I want to say it’s in the open side of the stadium near like 101 (or has been in the past). There will be a group of people there. Some with clipboards. They’ll have your name on the sheet. You check in, get your band(s) and walk down the steps. You don’t just like wander around.

Tunnel team is the same setup but pregame and a different section.

You’ll get an email before your game with where to meet postgame. I want to say it’s in the open side of the stadium near like 101 (or has been in the past). There will be a group of people there. Some with clipboards. They’ll have your name on the sheet. You check in, get your band(s) and walk down the steps. You don’t just like wander around.

Tunnel team is the same setup but pregame and a different section.
I did it after last years Colorado game, that was exactly how it was organized.

Top Bottom