On behalf of Purdue fans everywhere

Reaction score
You're welcome.

Just got home from West Lafayette. As an avid college FB fan and close follower of both programs the nail in the coffin for Brewster was obviously losing to a terrible Purdue team yesterday. It was like putting an old dog out its misery. Purdue should've won that game 42-7. Perfect weather but only 47,000 for Homecoming and when word of Robbie Hummel's injury starting working it's way through the crowd, it was like being at funeral. Perfect recipe for the Gophers to win a road game. I sat near the Gopher bench and was on the field briefly before kickoff and there was no life amongst the Gopher players. They must have given up on Brewster on the plan ride or maybe several weeks ago.

Define "should've". We outplayed you for most of the game.

Exactly what I was thinking!

How Purdue fans could think they deserved to win that game when we got 64 yards in the first half is beyond me. Sheesh! :confused:

I'm assuming you're joking right?

Gopher offense had like 60 yards in the 1st half. They got big chunks of garbage yards and points at the end and still lost by double digits.

Time to concentrate on putting your own program to sleep. Allah be merciful.

And just how do you figure that? If Tinsley doesn't fumble it's a new ball game, not to mention the snap over the punters head that lead to a touchdown. Excuse me, but Purdue will probably win one more game and that's against Indiana.

And just how do you figure that? If Tinsley doesn't fumble it's a new ball game, not to mention the snap over the punters head that lead to a touchdown. Excuse me, but Purdue will probably win one more game and that's against Indiana.

I don't disagee with you. Purdue is not very good, but we're playing our 4th string QB, 3rd string RB, and top 2 WR's are also out. The game yesterday was never really close after the 1st quarter. Had Tinsley scored then yes, but he didn't. Purdue botched a 1st & goal from the 4 just before halftime to go up 21-0 and got nothing if you wanna play the coulda, woulda, shoulda game.

"And just how do you figure that? If Tinsley doesn't fumble it's a new ball game, not to mention the snap over the punters head that lead to a touchdown."

This sounds way too much like Brewster talk. "We were just 3 plays away from being an undefeated team."

Purdue is bad this year because of injuries, lack of depth etc and if they were a notch better would have won going away given how many gifts the Gophers gave them - bad snap, INT.

With that said the poor play by the Gophs really showed and made it clear that beating a team that would likely win no more Big Ten games would be a struggle. The INT was huge and it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if he scored, but he didn't and then the defense let Purdue drive 80 yards down the field.

Purdue's defense is decent, offense is bad. The Gophs just did not look like they wanted to be there, similar to a lot of Purdue fans who were crying about Robbie Hummel.

Should be interesting to see who can rebuild faster next year, Purdue or Minnesota.

The worst thing about Purdue is Danny Hope's mustache. Tiller had the same one. Is that what the women of WL are looking for?

On behalf of Gophers fans ...

Go (expletive) yourself.

Every team has to deal with injuries.

Not on the level of Purdue. Purdue is the only school in the Big Ten to lose their starting QB, top WR and top Running Back for the season. The team has adjusted, but they probably went from 4 or 5 B10 wins to 2 or 3.

I think it's absolutely hilarious posters are coming on here trying to act like we could have won the game yesterday. Good times. Could you imagine if we didn't have our two best quarter backs, running back and receivers? I honestly think St. Thomas would have given us a run for our money.

Top Bottom