Ole Miss staffer made a fake Penn State fan twitter account with fake disrespect directed at Ole Miss ... so that Lane Kiffin could retweet it

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Presumably Lane retweeted this stuff as motivation.

Staffer was silly enough to sign up with his school email ....

I remember playing Edina in HS, we were losing at half and our HC pulled out a box of cream puffs. He said ‘you see this?? This is what they sent us! This is what they think of us!’ then smashed them on the ground.

We went out and won, but even back then I remember thinking, man how dumb do they think we are?

I like Kiffin, just like I would like John Tortorella to coach the Wild for a while. They are both crazy and off the rails and I enjoy it.

On the one hand it looks like deception.

On the other, if he engaged with a real fan he'd just be spotlighting that real fan for the other team.

They probably should have slapped up a meme instead of a deceptive fake account.

Like it or not it seems to be working. Penn state is playing like kitties not Lions. Lane Kiffin looks like a guy you dread sitting next to on a 9 hour bus ride.

Like it or not it seems to be working. Penn state is playing like kitties not Lions. Lane Kiffin looks like a guy you dread sitting next to on a 9 hour bus ride.
Yeah of all the things going on the field… twitter is what matters?

The difference between Ohio State and Missouri as well as Ole Miss and Penn State are the offensive and defensive lines. That’s what separates the SEC and the B1G. Not the difference in skill players but the big ugly’s up front. If the Gophers ever hope to become competitive with the big boys that’s the first time that has to change.

I like Kiffin, just like I would like John Tortorella to coach the Wild for a while. They are both crazy and off the rails and I enjoy it.
Lil Lane was a POS in high school, and has remained a POS every place he’s been.

If he were named coach here, I would boycott the games, not only in person, but watching on TV too.

He is unacceptable to represent The “U”.

Lil Lane was a POS in high school, and has remained a POS every place he’s been.

If he were named coach here, I would boycott the games, not only in person, but watching on TV too.

He is unacceptable to represent The “U”.
Funny post really, at least from the distance I am at. Did you go to HS with him? Anyone who can be a POS in that many places must be a ........POS.

The difference between Ohio State and Missouri as well as Ole Miss and Penn State are the offensive and defensive lines. That’s what separates the SEC and the B1G. Not the difference in skill players but the big ugly’s up front. If the Gophers ever hope to become competitive with the big boys that’s the first time that has to change.
Ohio State starts 4 NFL players along the defensive line. The Ohio State OL is just really young. Simmons will be a top 20 pick in next year's draft. Jackson will be a first round pick this year. Ohio State is a really good team, there is nothing that seperates them from the best teams in the country.

As far as Penn State, they have a ton of guys across their OL and DL that will be drafted (2-3 first rounders).

Funny post really, at least from the distance I am at. Did you go to HS with him? Anyone who can be a POS in that many places must be a ........POS.
I knew his high school basketball coach and an assistant BB coach when he was at Jefferson.

After a BB practice, I was in he hall with the BB coaches, and his football coach was also there, and a hockey coach as well. Lil Lane comes walking down the hall trying to look like a B-Boy, with his gold chains hanging outside his track suit, tying to walk gangsta, his coaches pointed him out to me laughing, and explaining that it was Monte Kiffin’s son. I heard a lot of stories from his own coaches about what a clown he was.

His professional behavior is abhorrent, and Joey Freshwater is not an urban legend.

Keep that clown show out of here.

Top Bottom