Oldest College Football Players - 61 years old

hungan1

Reaction score
Do any of you GHers still have an itch to try out for college football? It's never too late.

Now that the kickers are coming over here in droves. I'm waiting for the linebackers etc., who have been playing rugby to come over here in droves. Many of them will be in their twenties easily, including upper twenties, in great shape, and eager to learn the game of football. They will blow away the young 18–20-year-old kids on the field.

Slab? You're still eligible.

Now that the kickers are coming over here in droves. I'm waiting for the linebackers etc., who have been playing rugby to come over here in droves. Many of them will be in their twenties easily, including upper twenties, in great shape, and eager to learn the game of football. They will blow away the young 18–20-year-old kids on the field.
this has always sounded good in theory but seldom works out for non-kickers. a lot of amazing athletes from other sports including big rugby stars Jarryd Hayne like have tried to pick up football in their 20s and very few have panned out.

this has always sounded good in theory but seldom works out for non-kickers. a lot of amazing athletes from other sports including big rugby stars Jarryd Hayne like have tried to pick up football in their 20s and very few have panned out.
Gravity eventually would show a geezer who is boss.

Morningside University, national NAIA champions, has a rookie 27 year old linebacker.

Oddly my uncle was Jarryd Hayne’s personal coach. Said he was an amazing athlete and person but couldn’t grasp football in the slightest

Top Bottom