Old Spice Classic - Orlando

GopherNC

Reaction score
Anyone going to Orlando for the tournament? Are you buying tickets ahead of time through Ticketmaster or waiting until you are there? If you don't want to buy tickets for all sessions, it doesn't look like you can purchase ahead of time past round one, not knowing when the Gophers will play. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

We went to Puerto Rico last fall. We brought your tickets ahead of time and found when we got there it was much cheaper to buy tickets at the gate. The basic price was cheaper and they offered senior discounts. Seating was first come, first served. So it didn't matter when the tickets were purchased. It might be worth while to do a little research before making this decision.

Anyone going to Orlando for the tournament? Are you buying tickets ahead of time through Ticketmaster or waiting until you are there? If you don't want to buy tickets for all sessions, it doesn't look like you can purchase ahead of time past round one, not knowing when the Gophers will play. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

I'll be down there... I think you can buy tickets to individual sessions right now - there are two sessions per day. Minnesota plays in the early session on Thursday. If the Gophers wins their first game against DePaul, they'll play the early session on Friday (will either if they lose as well) and the late session on Sunday. It's *fairly* safe to assume that they'll win their Thursday game and play during the late Sunday session.

However, you'd probably be paying additional processing/handling fees for each ticket you purchase online. I believe all public seating is general admission.

Top Bottom