Ol Jerry's health... an issue again

ol' jer' is a ball coach, it's who he is, it's in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. he's also a fix-it guy, when college programs need fixin', ad's call him. and while we all wish him a speedy recovery, health is secondary to the game and coaching the boys. medical advice be damned, if he's able to be on his two feet the ol' sun-of-a-gun will be on the sidelines mentoring the boys.

Is Rebecca back in the picture? If not, I suspect bachelor Jerry may have hard time following doctors orders.

ol' jer' is a ball coach, it's who he is, it's in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. he's also a fix-it guy, when college programs need fixin', ad's call him. and while we all wish him a speedy recovery, health is secondary to the game and coaching the boys. medical advice be damned, if he's able to be on his two feet the ol' sun-of-a-gun will be on the sidelines mentoring the boys.
If he can't continue, it will be sad to see all those men turn back into boys. Donkey Island all over again.

"under the weather" are the words used.

My mom before she was diagnosed with cancer said she felt under the weather as well.. not saying Jerry's illness is bad... but when a media outlet runs stories... it's usually not a cold

Reading the story it sure comes across as something more serious but details are very vague so who knows. With Kill's history any kind of health issue is probably concerning but certainly could be nothing.

...but i'm slightly worried about PJ's plane ending up there. Close to where he still owns a home and his children 0.0
his wife wore MSU apparel when Western Michigan played Sparty. I would think this is one of the jobs he'd leave for.

...but i'm slightly worried about PJ's plane ending up there. Close to where he still owns a home and his children 0.0
I don't think his ex is in Michigan anymore. I could be wrong.

Dang it.....we were doing so good with no Jerry Kill threads..... :)

On a side note, hopefully whatever this is turns out to be minor. Seems like he has had a decent run of good health over the past couple of years.
A former coach who had a big impact on our program is in the news for a potentially serious health issue. Seems like a fair thread to start on a college football related, and gopher specific, message board.

They are separated?

Hailing from Cheney, Kan., Kill is the father of two daughters, Krystal and Tasha. A grandfather, too, Kill has one granddaughter, Emery.

This way this is worded implies yes.

As compared to his bio at TCU:

He and his wife, Rebecca, have two daughters, Krystal and Tasha. Tasha and her husband Jason Hynes are the parents of the Kill's granddaughter, Emery.

Hailing from Cheney, Kan., Kill is the father of two daughters, Krystal and Tasha. A grandfather, too, Kill has one granddaughter, Emery.

This way this is worded implies yes.

As compared to his bio at TCU:

He and his wife, Rebecca, have two daughters, Krystal and Tasha. Tasha and her husband Jason Hynes are the parents of the Kill's granddaughter, Emery.

That seems to show a divorce. Particularly since Kill's bio at NMSU in '21 read the same way as the TCU one did.

What the hell. They'll probably be 3-4 more threads on Kill before the end of the season anyway.

That seems to show a divorce. Particularly since Kill's bio at NMSU in '21 read the same way as the TCU one did.

What the hell. They'll probably be 3-4 more threads on Kill before the end of the season anyway.
It's not hard to imagine her finally tiring of moving every 1-2 years while Ol' Jer hops from job to job after "retiring" from the Gophers. He made really good money here, and shouldn't have ever needed to work again if he didn't want to. She also may not have wanted to live in Las Cruces, which is pretty remote.

I think what this board forgets is ol jer will coach up those boys brick by brick. That ol parking lot got paved and now he’s paving the way for them to be men. He wasn’t their first choice or heck and dang their second or third but when you’re ol jer you do it how you always have and make ‘em into men

Top Bottom