OK St gets Scanctions

THE Chitown Gopher

Reaction score

Seems a bit light IMO...only one year of Post Season ban...Loss of Schollys will hurt for a bit.

Which is more egregious? An assistant coach who profits from setting up players with agents or a university that profits by running fake classes?

Which is more egregious? An assistant coach who profits from setting up players with agents or a university that profits by running fake classes?
Both horrendous but I vote classes.

OK St got 1 year for 1 major infraction, lets hope to see Kansas get 5 for their 5.

OK St got 1 year for 1 major infraction, lets hope to see Kansas get 5 for their 5.

Would love to see it. College coaches generally are not lacking in ego, but Self's arrogance is next level. My least favorite college bb coach. Wouldnt want him coaching the gophs even if he begged to come here.

Meanwhile, in Chapel Hill, life is grand.........

Eyes on Cade Cunningham now. #1 overall recruit in 2020 class and signed with Oklahoma State. Brother hired as assistant coach. Will he stay in college with no chance to dance?

Oklahoma State also with #10 rated 2020 class, per 247.

Eyes on Cade Cunningham now. #1 overall recruit in 2020 class and signed with Oklahoma State. Brother hired as assistant coach. Will he stay in college with no chance to dance?

G league or one of three programs with real national title possibilities. Three programs really had good relationships with him but this should be top G LEAGUE MONEY.

Cunningham is almost a lock to leave. I'd bet he takes the G League cash, the only reason he'd stay at OSU is for his brother's job security.

Here's to hoping Kansas and Duke get slammed.

per Sid:

• Joel Maturi, former Gophers athletic director, was on the Division I Committee on Infractions that handed Oklahoma State’s men’s basketball team three years of probation and banned the Cowboys from postseason play in 2020-21.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom