ok...somebody tell me what happened

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
If somebody could help us. We were using the DVR to record the game and then watch it without advertisements. The game ran longer than the schedule listed on the DVR so we missed the last 10 minutes of the game. So in a capsule ...what happened.

With about 7:00 left Iowa State pinned the Gophers at their own 1 yard line. The Gophers drove down to the ISU 17 and had about 3:00 left. On 1st and 10 from there they tried to run MarQueis out of the Wildcat but he fumbled and ISU recovered. ISU got 2 first downs to seal the game.

For future reference, always record games a half hour over, they're never actually 3 hours long lol.

Thanks

That was frustrating to watch that much of the game and then not get to see the end. I guess it would have frustrated me even more to see the end.

For future reference, always record games a half hour over, they're never actually 3 hours long lol.

I add a minimum of an extra hour, sometimes 1.5 hours on all college football games. With an OT game they can really run long.

Top Bottom