OJ Simpson

I am sure that they have their reasons. Not for me to judge. Unfortunately, some mysteries will most likely never be resolved. Not to mention countless conspiracies including gang/ drug dealers/ O.J.'s son did it etc, etc.

Once the dust settles, perhaps Ms Simpson, and Mr. Goldman can rest in peace.

Well, sure those are more reasonable than the guy who’d been hitting, stalking, threatening Nicole for years and drove around LA for hours with a gun to his own head contemplating suicide after killing the object of his obsession in a fit of rage after she finally left him for good.

There are people convinced (they say) the earth is flat. I don’t get that either. Maybe it’s a psychological oppositional defiant thing. Maybe some people hate scientists for being uppity know it alls.

Well, sure those are more reasonable than the guy who’d been hitting, stalking, threatening Nicole for years and drove around LA for hours with a gun to his own head contemplating suicide after killing the object of his obsession in a fit of rage after she finally left him for good.

There are people convinced (they say) the earth is flat. I don’t get that either. Maybe it’s a psychological oppositional defiant thing. Maybe some people hate scientists for being uppity know it alls.
The "theories" go back to all the rhetoric from the 90's.

Regarding the bold, ha! Scientists are usually too busy to know or care.

Top Bottom