OJ has passed away

I mean you have to think that people there at the end were like “heyyy Mr. Juice … you know, your time here is coming to an end …. if there was ANYTHING you wanted to get off your chest … you know anything at all … I’m here for ya …”

I know a couple guys that are members at the course where OJ had been playing golf these last couple years; bastard just drove all over the course like he was the only one there, didn't give a shit what anyone else thought.

there is a thread about this on the football board.

as I noted over there, this is still one of the most improbable stories in my lifetime.

OJ Simpson was arguably one of the best football players in the country. his Hertz Rent-A-Car commercials at the time were iconic (OJ running through airports). He had an acting career......sort of. (OJ with the cat in "Towering Inferno" is still stupid funny gold)

and then - one night I'm watching an NBA game on TV and they start cutting into the game with news reports that OJ Simpson is in a White Bronco leading police on a chase down the freeway, because he is suspected of killing his wife and the wife's friend. It was surrealistic. a High School buddy of mine called me and we were talking to each other watching this because it was so hard to believe.

and to top that, one of the wackiest trials you will even see. "If the glove does not fit, you must acquit!"

if you wrote a movie script like this, no one would buy it because it is just too nuts. but it happened. I saw it.

I was watching ESPN just now and they recapped OJs life and I had a thought. If the Bronco chase never happens, would his guilt seem so certain? I think like me, before the trial, it seemed possible, maybe 50/50 he could have done it, but after the chase and putting a gun to his own head, it was obvious he did it, to basically everyone. Without it, I probably could have believed he was innocent.

I was watching ESPN just now and they recapped OJs life and I had a thought. If the Bronco chase never happens, would his guilt seem so certain? I think like me, before the trial, it seemed possible, maybe 50/50 he could have done it, but after the chase and putting a gun to his own head, it was obvious he did it, to basically everyone. Without it, I probably could have believed he was innocent.

Good point. That Bronco chase was a pretty obvious sign he was guilty AF.

Go Gophers!!

Oh man, the memes for this are ruthless.

435062446_832157362262660_2945024077483722617_n.jpg

Oh man, the memes for this are ruthless.

435062446_832157362262660_2945024077483722617_n.jpg
Perhaps I'm missing something, but he died on April 10. So isn't the joke that the juice expired on April 10? Is there something more I'm not getting, or does this person just suck at meming?

Top Bottom