Ohio State Will Be a Battle

Naturally things could change, but I find it interesting that the Gophers only play 3 games yet this year vs. top 25 teams. Wisc twice and Indiana once. Obviously MSU, Maryland, etc. could get into the top 25, but just looking at things as of now.

Yeah it really seems like the conference has no great teams but a whole bunch of decent ones. Northwestern was receiving votes at the start of this week and might actually make the tournament finally, and Nebraska, Rutgers, and Penn State don't seem like total pushovers. I'm still questioning whether Nebraska is a mirage or not.

Didn't Purdues guy go for 30 and 22 rebounds and we had 3 bigs foul out. Hate to see what handled it poorly looks like.

Losing the game is handling it poorly[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Purdues guy go for 30 and 22 rebounds and we had 3 bigs foul out. Hate to see what handled it poorly looks like.

"Purdue's guy" might be the favorite for Big Ten player of the year. That was like his fourth 20 and 20 game of the season.

Yeah it really seems like the conference has no great teams but a whole bunch of decent ones. Northwestern was receiving votes at the start of this week and might actually make the tournament finally, and Nebraska, Rutgers, and Penn State don't seem like total pushovers. I'm still questioning whether Nebraska is a mirage or not.

Penn State beat Michigan State today.

Does anyone really even follow basketball at Ohio State? I know I've seen fans in their arena but I can't find a single message board where anyone talks about Buckeye basketball.

Bridges did very little against Penn State today so I'm sure we'll see a monster game out of him when they play the Gophers next.

Does anyone really even follow basketball at Ohio State? I know I've seen fans in their arena but I can't find a single message board where anyone talks about Buckeye basketball.

Bridges did very little against Penn State today so I'm sure we'll see a monster game out of him when they play the Gophers next.

Of course there are a decent amount of followers, but for the most part, BuckeyeNation is, well, not so much frustrated as much as we are apathetic with OSU Basketball right now and the state of the program. Also, playing in an NBA style arena doesn't help with the in game atmosphere that a college game should have.

As for forums, check out ElevenWarriors. That's the main forum that everyone uses.

"Purdue's guy" might be the favorite for Big Ten player of the year. That was like his fourth 20 and 20 game of the season.

I was responding to a poster that said we handled Purdue's bigs pretty well and was pointing out we really did not, considering that he went for 16 and 12 against tOSU 3 days later.

Top Bottom