Ohio State jerseys

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
Celebration aside for a moment, when did Nike start ripping jersey designs from Mutant League Football? I feel like I'm watching pajama football.

I hope both teams beat each other into a complete stupor and OSU pulls out the upset by a point or two. My hatred for OSU is only subsided by my absolute hatred for all things Wisconsin.

Amazing to see a school with such an iconic uniform doing this in multiple games. One...cool...nice cash grab but come on.

It looks like Ohio State had an ugly uniform contest and they are wearing the winner's design.

I actually like those ones. Not the best looking jersey, but nothing like Oregon's mess.

Celebration aside for a moment, when did Nike start ripping jersey designs from Mutant League Football?
Now there's an obscure reference for you. I remember that game. Watched the cartoon, too.

Still, yeah...not digging those unis. Not as bad as Maryland's, but that pretty much goes without saying.

Now there's an obscure reference for you. I remember that game. Watched the cartoon, too.

Still, yeah...not digging those unis. Not as bad as Maryland's, but that pretty much goes without saying.

I don't recall the cartoon.. but in those days, from a gameplay aspect, Mutant League Football was one of the best football games out at the time. Then add in the ability to rip an opposing players head off, or run THROUGH their bodies, taking them out of the game was awesome (the only way I could win it seemed was to force the other team to forfeit).

Oh, and lets not forget the ability to bribe the refs (15 yard penalty for Booger Picking, ROFL)..

I don't recall the cartoon.. but in those days, from a gameplay aspect, Mutant League Football was one of the best football games out at the time. Then add in the ability to rip an opposing players head off, or run THROUGH their bodies, taking them out of the game was awesome (the only way I could win it seemed was to force the other team to forfeit).

Oh, and lets not forget the ability to bribe the refs (15 yard penalty for Booger Picking, ROFL)..

Those were the days, huh? Here's the cartoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_6B43oLSLQ

Geez. They'd never get away with something like this today.

I figured they were throwbacks, but enough is enough. As mentioned, the new coach at Arizona has gone back to the classic AZ unis and they look great compared to the hideous alternatives tried in the past year or two.

Top Bottom