Ohio State Gameday Menu

IceBoxGopher

Reaction score
What's everyone having tonight?
I'm making a dip with cream cheese, rotel and sausage. Makes a great dip with some tortilla chips. Having that and a turkey sandwich with some spicy mayo.

Drink-wise, going to have some beer. Thinking that I'll get Oktoberfest season underway with a Minnesota beer for sure, maybe Summit.

What's everyone having tonight?
I'm making a dip with cream cheese, rotel and sausage. Makes a great dip with some tortilla chips. Having that and a turkey sandwich with some spicy mayo.

Drink-wise, going to have some beer. Thinking that I'll get Oktoberfest season underway with a Minnesota beer for sure, maybe Summit.
Twisted Teas in the parking lot -- we won't get down to the lot until 530 so I think I'm going to order Kowloon and have chinese!

Depends on what I pick when I get to the game.

I'm tempted to try the new taco place:

Northern Taco: In sections 109 and 140 incorporate a 64-ounce Super Nacho, which is great for sharing in the stands. Other popular items return including our Burrito Bowl, Chicken Tacos and Carnitas Tacos

I've heard that you can now get a Parlour Burger at the Bank. It's the best in the Twin Cities.... I'm not one for waiting in line though, unless it is for beer.

Traditional dogs/brats/burgers with some chips & white salsa dip. Grain Belt Premium for the opener.

Should be set up & music playing in less than 2 hours....

I've heard that you can now get a Parlour Burger at the Bank. It's the best in the Twin Cities.... I'm not one for waiting in line though, unless it is for beer.
WOAH ...

Still debating, but it feels like a bourbon night to me.

Cabbage rolls, fresh tomatoes, Asiago bread and Crown Royal Apple.

Top Bottom