Ohio State 10 of 18 are 3 stars or less

VanDEUSEN

Reaction score
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

I thought they were the big KaHoooona. Minnesota has taken the next step in closing this gap.
Our future does look bright and possibly.......... Rosey!!!

Go Brew:clap::clap:

Go Gophers:clap::clap:

They got whacked this year (by their terms), had three in-state 5-star guys that they didn't get and missed out on a few high ranked guys today. Big fish is still out there though.

No, Ohio State took a step back this year is what that means lol. Meanwhile, Penn State rolled.

No, Ohio State took a step back this year is what that means lol. Meanwhile, Penn State rolled.

Might as well just give Penn state the rose bowl invite now, and Ohio State should be penciled in for what, The Music City bowl?

I don't know why people still fixate on these stars. If you look at their commit list, almost everyone is a very solid player and I imagine Tressel knows what he wants out of every one of them.

On the same account, does Minnesota's class suck because 22 of the 24 are 3 stars or less?

Minnesota has taken the next step in closing this gap.
By your own star-based logic, their class is still much better than ours. We would, quite frankly, be *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ting bricks all over the place if we had their class.

A.J. Hawk and James Laurinaitis were both 3 stars. Something tells me the Buckeyes will be fine.

By your own star-based logic, their class is still much better than ours. We would, quite frankly, be *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ting bricks all over the place if we had their class.

I would suffer that intestinal pain and probably permanent damage for the Florida class. I probably wouldn't for this OSU class, maybe something smaller.

How can you say they have bad classes...? PSU and OSU have the #6 and #13 classes.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

I thought they were the big KaHoooona. Minnesota has taken the next step in closing this gap.
Our future does look bright and possibly.......... Rosey!!!

Go Brew:clap::clap:

Go Gophers:clap::clap:

Spin your head! Spin your head!

Luckily for them, they know how to coach them. Unlike the Gophers who are content with a "good recruiter" and garbage coordinators and position coaches.

Top Bottom