***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This team has a SEVERE lack of talent right now. The eye test doesn't lie. Anyone watching the games this year compared to the last 4-5 years can see this. Anyone that says they still have talent is just being dishonest...

That could have been a sweet pick 6 . Hopefully, that sets up T. Nubin for a big 2nd half.

Before it was clear that Taylor and Evans are both out at RB? We are a run first, run second, often run third team. And we have one available RB, #4 (formerly #5) on the depth chart. Interesting ho see how we play it, Go Gophers!
Don’t know what they knew

Wisconsin has the momentum and will get the ball to start. Mordecai has all day and when he runs, he gives the Gophers fits. Too many Gopher plays wasted on short runs. Let AK be a gunslinger, show Badgers what they don't expect, although I'm not high on Hail Mary passes, which almost never connect. The game is up for grabs, but I'd give Badgers a slight edge at halftime.

Like I said, the pussy runs another inside draw on 3rd and medium. And Wisconsin goes balls out to try and score this thing at the end of half.
VERY few college football teams would call a conservative run, on 3rd and short, near mid field, with a looming bowl invite vs a top rival. That run call was really bad.

Braelin Allen averaging 5 yards a carry, Nubin, 2.8; the ground game is not our thing today. Too many plays wasted.

VERY few college football teams would call a conservative run, on 3rd and short, near mid field, with a looming bowl invite vs a top rival. That run call was really bad.
Worst call of the year imo, taking into consideration all the things you listed. I'm just tired of the guy. I firmly believe he has plateued here. To the guy pointing out how we should be grateful because we might beat Iowa and Wisconsin in the same season, and that somehow makes 6 losses ok. F#$k that. That is a loser mentality.

Wisconsin has the momentum and will get the ball to start. Mordecai has all day and when he runs, he gives the Gophers fits. Too many Gopher plays wasted on short runs. Let AK be a gunslinger, show Badgers what they don't expect, although I'm not high on Hail Mary passes, which almost never connect. The game is up for grabs, but I'd give Badgers a slight edge at halftime.
Momentum isn’t real

Fleck recently said that nubin was one of the greatest safeties in the history of the game. 🤣
Well, he was the covering defender on Wisconsin's two TDs in the first half. Make of it what you will.

Just so we're all clear. Athan does not have a strong arm. He has a very weak arm. Like much weaker than Tanner Morgan. He can't complete passes to the outside.
Somewhere in the middle of the field 10 yards down field, one, two pull the trigger...his best success. No thinking just do it.
If the guy is covered...it'll be a problem but they usually are open

Top Bottom