***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Good Lord. Happy about Lindenberg, obviously, but it’s devastating to be down all those other guys. Wonder how Wisconsin injury situation is looking. They had a bunch of questionable guys after last week.

WTF is up with Taylor? One has to imagine that whatever he has that has kept him out this long would have been know when he got injured, but crickets from PJ. God forbid he divulges anything.

WTF is up with Taylor? One has to imagine that whatever he has that has kept him out this long would have been know when he got injured, but crickets from PJ. God forbid he divulges anything.
Pretty clear it is hamstring issues. He definitely injured it the first time he went out, tweaked it after he came back. Those can linger and be tough to get over during a season.

Entirely possible it could be something else as well but most likely it is Hamstring related. Evans seems to be ankle or something along those lines.

4 out of 5 pickers on ESPN picked MN
Before it was clear that Taylor and Evans are both out at RB? We are a run first, run second, often run third team. And we have one available RB, #4 (formerly #5) on the depth chart. Interesting ho see how we play it, Go Gophers!

Before it was clear that Taylor and Evans are both out at RB? We are a run first, run second, often run third team. And we have one available RB, #4 (formerly #5) on the depth chart. Interesting ho see how we play it, Go Gophers!
We have a hell of a time keeping running backs healthy. I obviously don’t pay as much attention to other teams, but we have to be about leading the pack in running back injuries P5 in recent years.

Let’s go Gophs! The sting of this bullsh*t season would be significantly reduced with a W here

Here we go!

Don’t irritate me!

I'm somewhat hopeful the constant commercials that good games get don't happen in this game, but I doubt it.

And we have one available RB, #4 (formerly #5) on the depth chart. Interesting ho see how we play it, Go Gophers!

Well, they've only reported who it out, not who is available. It's possible Fleck could decide to play Marquese Williams. Playing him wouldn't spoil his redshirt at this point.

Top Bottom