Fastbreak Points36
Steals23
Points off Turnovers15
Points in the Paint1010
Second Chance Points06
Personal Fouls66
Technical Fouls00
Possessions3030

Is it bad that I long for the days of us competing against Brad Davison? Because not competing against this crew is a punch in the balls.

I sometimes wonder if we shoot poorly at home because of the perspective on our home floor. We practice in a facility that has a total different backround and depth than our actual home floor. I have only stepped on the Williams floor once in my life, was a pretty good shooter, but I had trouble hitting the broadside of a barn on that floor. Just never got a comfortable feel playing there.

JOJ should transfer. Ben is just foolish not to play him more.

After watching the offense carefully, there is ZERO movement without the ball, ZERO cutting and, obviously, Garcia is almost a non-factor. Combine all that with horrible shooting and what do you get?

I sometimes wonder if we shoot poorly at home because of the perspective on our home floor. We practice in a facility that has a total different backround and depth than our actual home floor. I have only stepped on the Williams floor once in my life, was a pretty good shooter, but I had trouble hitting the broadside of a barn on that floor. Just never got a comfortable feel playing there.
How would you explain Wisconsins good shooting?

No offensive scheme = poor shots = poor shooting
How Ihnen was used was insanely stupid.

If you have a stretch 4, it makes sense to plop them in the corner and make a PF play in space while creating space for your 5.

When you do that with a SF (who isn’t a good shooter), you’re essentially playing 4 on 5 on offense. That’s what we did for most of the first half.

Ben does not coach like he understands the difference in these scenarios.

They practice shooting there all the time once full team practices start. It's not the barn, it's the players shooting the ball.

How would you explain Wisconsins good shooting?
I don’t know where they practice, do they practice at Kohl? I don’t know just looking for some perspective from others who may have played at Williams.

Can somebody explain to me why Garcia sat for about seven straight minutes after a pretty decent start to the game? Am I missing something? That is the most bizarre thing I’ve seen in a game full of just insanely bizarre coaching.

Top Bottom