***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR THE AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW, wisconsin is in The Bank and we have a HUGE opportunity to end the regular season on a two game winning streak and to take hold of the coveted axe.

There is no way around it. Fleck has done great things for this program, our culture and more. But his record vs Iowa and wisconsin sucks. A win Saturday will be huge.

I have a feeling one of the two QBs will be the difference maker in an otherwise RB heavy battle.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Sanford mix it up and empty the clip. Throw it up downfield to Wright and CRAB all game. Our freshmen RB's will not wear down the Badgers' defense. Nebraska moved the mall downfield by forcing Wisconsin's DB's to chase their guys downfield.

I'd rather lose by attempting jump balls to those guys all game than going 3 and out with pathetic off-tackle runs the Tanner throwing a deflected pass or getting sacked in the pocket

why not us? why not now?

All the dinks on ESPN take wisonsin

barf
Can you blame them? Wisconsin is a touchdown favorite, has won like 16 of the past 17 meetings, is ranked, etc.

This game is straight up on Streak for the Cash and don't know why. I hope I am wrong, like usual, but this feels like another Wisconsin blow out like we have seen so often. Wisconsin 41 Minnesota 13

Let’s get the Axe back! I want to hear the Ric Flair Woooo all day today!1747144F-273E-414E-A3E5-51314E7F1437.jpeg

Can you blame them? Wisconsin is a touchdown favorite, has won like 16 of the past 17 meetings, is ranked, etc.

This game is straight up on Streak for the Cash and don't know why. I hope I am wrong, like usual, but this feels like another Wisconsin blow out like we have seen so often. Wisconsin 41 Minnesota 13
So shocked this would be your take.

I woke up today with good vibes about this game. The guys have to want this one. I think the staff has felt all the criticism and will come out swinging on both sides of the ball, plan to slow down Allen, pick up yards with some unexpected twists.

That said, we obviously have no idea what team will show up today.

Last edited:

I woke up today with good vibes about this game. The guys have to want this one. I think the staff has felt all the criticism and will come out swinging on both sides of the ball, plan to slow down Allen, pick up hards with some unexpected twists.

That said, we obviously have no idea what team will show up today.

I’m almost positive wisconsin and Minnesota will. If anyone else does I’ll be shocked.

I can feel it today.

I very much agree with you. 35 years ago, I went to my first Axe game at Camp Randall and saw Foggie take down Al Toon and Co. It's time for me to see another Axe win in person!!!

Beat Wisconsin!!! 🪓

That is all that the people need to know!

Tanner not announced with seniors and won't get drafted, seems like a guarantee he's back

Top Bottom