Official Why I Hate Iowa Thread

Stan

Reaction score
Let's make this an epic thread. We should all have enough reasons to post on why we hate Iowa to keep this thread alive and strong up until kick off. Let 'er rip.

I hate Iowa because of all the pigs in that state. They also raise a lot of swine.

Iowa - where the pigs are pigs, and so are the women.

...because those idiots tried to take the goal post from the Metrodome through a revolving door

...because those idiots tried to take the goal post from the Metrodome through a revolving door

If you think that is bad you should have seen what they did in the bathrooms at the Metrodome!

1. Scalper tickets located in my row- always filled with iowa fans
2. obnoxious drunks
3. their grasp of english includes; f-this,s.o.b.,a-hole, etc.--around third grade
4. too many relatives live there

Because these two made the Dome bathrooms even dirtier than usual:

LoisFeldman.jpg

Go Gophers!!

what's not to hate? have you ever been to Iowa?

It stinks like manure everywhere.
EVERYONE is obese.
They're intelligence is sub par.
Their state is our toilet. I don't *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# where I eat, Knowmsayin?

Because they gave us something worse than herpes:

michele-bachmann-corndog.jpg

Mr. Gopher for the win!

As far as the Belle of Iowa (Lois), I think that is one of the best things to come out of Iowa. An ok looking MILF who puts out in the bathrooms of a football stadium....could be worse, right?

I got a concussion there. Screw that place.

because THIS is the best they have..... all corn fed

chick4_zps808b949a.jpg

What I hate most about Iowa is how their fans seem convinced they are more patriotic or more american because they manage to hold up cards in unison for tv. Oh and how they are all light saber fetishists.

Top Bottom