***OFFICIAL WESTERN KENTUCKY VS MINNESOTA CLEM HASKINS MATCHUP IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Was there actual audible talking on the court by our players? How rude that Pitino made them wear muzzle.

The ball hit the floor three times in the first half on defensive rebounds. Everybody on a man. Never saw that during the pitino years.

Shooters have good form on shots. We’ll shoot a good 3% this year - what a departure.
40% at half!

DAMN, this hustle is impressive. This is so much of a better team than last year. I don't mean bad about last's team, I mean they play together as a team better than last year.

Hummel have something against Minnesota? These announcers are all in for wku and not giving MN any credit

I have learned my lesson about getting very excited early for basketball teams but... maybe we knew what we were doing when we hired this Johnson fella. I at the very least enjoy the energy tonight, could not say that last season for most games.

Last year it would have been "20 seconds still on the clock better take some air out of this ball, then get forced deep and miss a 35 footer"

Top Bottom