Official: U2 to rock Gophers Football Stadium on June 27th

What is this password of which you speak? The password emailed out to us on Monday no longer works.

Ah that is the problem. By the time I got to it, I didn't know it expired. :(.

Bought 3 yesterday....just bought 2 more today after being shut out for a long time.

Bought 3 yesterday....just bought 2 more today after being shut out for a long time.

There is a limit of 4 tickets per household as part of the presale - heads up that your entire order could now be in jeopardy (sorry to be the bearer of bad news).

Ah that is the problem. By the time I got to it, I didn't know it expired. :(.

Mine worked this morning - you must use the e-mail link. I don't think there is any other way to get to the valid ticket holder presale.

just got 4 tickets.. 10th row lower section...i dont understand how they are doing this is my buddy could only get upper level seats yesterday...

Are there still tickets for students? I'd ask a few of my Gopher friends to get me a few if so...

This is going to be mayhem. I scored 2 pairs of tickets through 2 different presales. Already unloaded my spares on StubHub. My $55 seats went for nearly triple what I paid for them.

That is a shame that we all now have to wait another year before the U2 concert at TCF. Hope they bring in a couple acts every year.

My birthday present just got set back a year :(.

Top Bottom