***OFFICIAL TEXAS ARLINGTON AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
This one is a tricky one on the schedule. Win and no one will care, just another "cream puff" on the schedule. Lose and its "Little Ricky can't coach, he only has this job because of his Dad." The reality is, this is a great game to have on the schedule. Solid team, strong chance that they will win their conference, this doesn't hurt the RPI and we should win, but it won't be an easy game.

We need to limit turnovers and stay out of foul trouble.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this btn plus again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the key is to win at rebounding and for our bigs to stay out of foul trouble. I really felt that Curry isn't comfortable playing the 5 spot and played a lot better in the 4 spot with the ability to get out on the wing.

I also agree with Stan on this one. Limit our turnovers big time! 19 is too much for my taste. Good news is both teams had a turnover problem in their first games of the season.

Go Gophers!

If anyone finds a stream...

Look forward to reading everyone's observations regardless though. This seems like it could be a good test for our young guys.

If anyone finds a stream...

Look forward to reading everyone's observations regardless though. This seems like it could be a good test for our young guys.

I gave in and paid the $10. Will cancel it after all the games are done on BTN Plus.

Any idea how soon after the game they post the replay on BTN+? I subscribed awhile ago but won't be able to watch live tonight.

Has anyone tried to use Safari with big ten plus? On my Mac AIR it doesn't work, something about Flash not updated (though mine is). My Chrome works fine though.

It is usually up around 10:00.

Kind of like a regular BTN game. They take time to edit out the breaks.

Probably won't help anyone, but you can get free BTN+ if you're logged into the wifi on a Big Ten campus.

Is Pitino even coaching this game? These guys look lost out there on offense.

"Announcers are terrible" is the understatement of the century. I get they are students, but had I known they were this bad I wouldn't have spent $10.

I muted the game and pulled up the radio audio stream. The radio stream allows you to pause and resume so you can sync it up with the video. Makes it much more enjoyable

Not going to win a lot of games shooting this poorly. Been in the bonus since the 12 minute mark, not really taking advantage of it.

Announcers sound like Stingray Steve.

I muted the game and pulled up the radio audio stream. The radio stream allows you to pause and resume so you can sync it up with the video. Makes it much more enjoyable

Where are you streaming? 1500's website is too far ahead and can't pause. TuneIn is behind BTN

"Yeah he took off in Maple Grove and landed in Minneapolis" Gotta love these announcers! :clap:

Top Bottom