***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M CORPUS CHRISTI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nice to see a lot of young guys and inexperienced getting playing time against an ultra aggressive team. No freebees here even with a minute left. Let them get stressed and pressed.

A win is a win, but wow Gophers. I guess get that turnover mess of a game out of your system...

Uffda. Hard to watch tonight

I'll take an ugly win any day of the week. Especially this year against a 9-1 team. Don't want to forget that. That said, the team did not play well today. Far too many turnovers. Idk who can bring the ball up other than Willis. Seemed like Stephens was next up at the end of the game. Anyone with pesky defenders should run a full court press all game long against MN and they will have success. All the negativity said, it's another win. Go gophers!

I worry this game may be the go-to blueprint when big ten coaches scheme up their defense strategy against us….

I'll take an ugly win any day of the week. Especially this year against a 9-1 team. Don't want to forget that. That said, the team did not play well today. Far too many turnovers. Idk who can bring the ball up other than Willis. Seemed like Stephens was next up at the end of the game. Anyone with pesky defenders should run a full court press all game long against MN and they will have success. All the negativity said, it's another win. Go gophers!
Been told right here there is no issues with pressure.

It's hard to be upset with the squad. They clearly have no depth. Bench guys are playing terrible besides Sutherlin. The fox and Ihnen injuries really left us shorthanded unfortunately. It is what it is but these starters are really grinding it out. An injury though would be the end of this run though.

That Jalen Jackson is quite a player. He transferred from North Texas to Texas A&M Corpus Christi. I wonder if he is interested in a Grad Transfer to MN when his time is up?

They were a super aggressive team that battled and was in the initial passing lanes all night. Corpus is a good team visually. I have no idea what their record will be, but they were ultra aggressive. That is a huge learning curve for the boys. The Gophs looked slow for a good portion tonight. But the best coach in America will get them ready and put the minds in order.

Top Bottom