***OFFICIAL ST. OLAF AT MINNESOTA EXHIBITION IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at the Barn - our happy place! Koz is back, Garcia's debut along with a host of other new Gophers including a heralded freshman class.

I hope to see leadership out of Garcia, confidence out of Samuels and Cooper and reasons for optimism out of the freshmen and Thompson.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many games again can I get for b1G+?
There are 4 in total. The exhibition and the first two games next week and then another one at the end of December, but you'd have to pay for a 2nd month for that one.

the biggest question of the night for me---will Drew's popcorn be open for the exhibition season?

while its a meaningless game overall....its a big game for the team with all the new faces and the 5 freshman.

I know it's common to play smaller schools for an exhibition.

I would be fine with a D2 school, but I don't like the idea of playing a D3 school.

I understand the ties between MN and the St. Olaf coach.

But I'd still rather see them playing an NSIC school like SW MM State or Winona State.

If they are going to play a D3 school, then dammit, I want Augsburg to get a crack at it.

I would be fine with a D2 school, but I don't like the idea of playing a D3 school.

But I'd still rather see them playing an NSIC school like SW MM State or Winona State.

If they are going to play a D3 school, then dammit, I want Augsburg to get a crack at it.
As a Norwegian, I thought you'd be good with the Oles!

YUP, if I am another MIAC school, I want my turn.... I agree, it is a dumb decision.

No Battle/Garcia/Carrington.....

This is fine, we're fine......(insert panic meme)

No Battle/Garcia/Carrington.....

This is fine, we're fine......(insert panic meme)
What the heck! I know the game doesn’t mean anything as far as the record, but would someday like to see a full roster at least at the start of a season.

Lot on the line here for a few folks fighting for starting spots.
Plus Gopher Pride is on the line. This is a revenge game for the Gophers, as the last time they played St. Olaf they got stomped - the Oles literally held the Gophers to only 11 points. Talk about getting embarrassed. I'm going for the over on this game, meaning we'll score at least 12.

The Oles and Golden Gophers have met six times previously in men's basketball, but the [Nov 2nd] exhibition will mark the first matchup between the two programs in 100 years. The University of Minnesota has won five of the first six encounters, which were all held at the University of Minnesota Armory. St. Olaf won the most recent meeting by a score of 15-11 in the 1922-23 season.

What the heck! I know the game doesn’t mean anything as far as the record, but would someday like to see a full roster at least at the start of a season.
only down 5 players for this game. no biggie. (including ihnen and fox)

jackson might see major minutes against the under sized olafs. could play all 5 positions

only down 5 players for this game. no biggie. (including ihnen and fox)

jackson might see major minutes against the under sized olafs. could play all 5 positions
Is jackson a walk on?

Watching warm ups, Pharrell Payne is a crazy athlete! Dropped a 360 windmill with ease

Top Bottom