Official SEC Cham...I mean CFP Championship Game Thread.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Haven't seen one of these so thought it was worth starting one up.

Can't say I am overly excited for the Georgia vs. Alabama rematch but I will tune in and hopefully it will be an entertaining game at least.

While I don't really care who comes out on top I guess I will be pulling for Georgia since Alabama winning the title has gotten pretty boring.

What are you guys hoping to see tonight?.......guessing that will inspire some interesting responses. ;)

I placed a bet but told my guy the wrong team…let’s see how it works out

Kind of weird for me, once the bowl season is over, I always have trouble getting up for this game.
Yeah, the combination of it being over a week away from the semifinal games as well as a boring matchup make it really hard to get overly excited about this one.

I mean I know it is going to be high end athletes going at it but the prospect of another Alabama/Georgia matchup just isn't exciting.

If Georgia blows out Alabama we will know they let them win the SEC title game so they had an easier opponent in the playoff

Seriously thinking about skipping the game.

Real sports fans are watching the South Dakota Coyotes and the North Dakota Fighting Hawks play round ball over on ESPN+.

Horrific announcing and camera work.

nice job espn

If that’s a throw it should be intentional grounding.

Missed a 10 yard throw as the bird flies by 8 yards while in the grasp

Georgia is going to have to score some points today and I don’t think they can

I’d have to pick Alabama

It’d be like watching Wisconsin and Iowa play for the championship.

But I still can’t muster any sympathy. They could’ve prevented this by beating Bama and they didn’t.
It’s not quite like that because if you’re an auburn fan you know your two rivals are:
1) the best program in college football the last 15 years
2) probably the best program who hasn’t won a national title the last 15 years

Whereas wisconsin and Iowa are good not great programs. Would be harder for us to swallow

Bama getting an extra 1/2 yard on every spot.

Somewhere James Franklin is happy about that

Georgia looks straight up awful right now. I hope if Bama wins they win by 700

I am not convinced herbstreit actually knows what he is looking at when he watches a game

he keeps saying that Alabama is trying to attack the edge to make the Georgia linebackers go sideline to sideline. But Bama is box counting and RPO…nothing like what herbie describes

Now he describes a guy in man to man doing a great job reading the play

What is going on with ESPN tonight ? Looked like a Hitchcock crow flying across the camera .

Holy shit....that catch by Pickens. Wow.

not sure I’ve ever seen grounding when a QB gets hit throwing like Young earlier. Good no call and definitely wasn’t a fumble

How many points to win this game? Wish I had bet the under

My wife had to remind me the game was tonight. That’s how little excitement there is.

Gonna be a FG contest?

Top Bottom