***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I agree, you could see the relief. I felt the relief. It was awesome. Next question, can this kickstart us a little bit or am I just overreacting in the moment?

Beat Wisconsin, win a game in the BTT, see what happens....?
Who knows, and honestly who cares.....it was just nice to see the team play a full game and get rewarded with a victory. The end result of the season is still going to suck but at least they managed to finally snag another win.

I really hope that wasn't a long term injury for Carrington. It seemed like it might be. These guys can't get enough PT right now.
Didn't seem like his knee so hopefully no impact on next year at the very least.

In the NBA they will change a three pointer 3 minutes after it happened

Why was Rutgers letting the ball roll forward for a bit.

there is your difference, right there. Hell, make us pick up the ball as quickly as possible.
I could be wrong but think they have to look at the shot 2 vs. 3 at the next stoppage.

I don't know why Rutgers let us get the ball to mid court with no resistance. Dumb move on their part but thank goodness they did.

Who knows, and honestly who cares.....it was just nice to see the team play a full game and get rewarded with a victory. The end result of the season is still going to suck but at least they managed to finally snag another win.
Don't bring me back to reality like that...

How was it fluky? They battled back against a good team, hit a bunch of key shots and made plays in crunch time to win it.

Frustrating to have the long delay interfere with the celebration but in the end it didn't matter. Has to be a massive relief for everyone associated with the program to finally get another win and have something to celebrate.
The win probability at 1:30 was probably about 1%, but Lord knows the Gophers have lost many games being on the other end of that.

The halftime crew on the PU/WI game on FSN: after that shot was the longest review in the history of sports. The review took 10 minutes. On that shot. 10. Minutes.

It’s not just Gopher fans that noticed.

Just back from the game. For the few that went and the few that stayed it was the most fun in the last couple of years.

Ben, I take back everything wet blanket has said about you and the players.

GO GOPHERS!
Are you going again on Sunday?

Just back from the game. For the few that went and the few that stayed it was the most fun in the last couple of years.

Ben, I take back everything wet blanket has said about you and the players.

GO GOPHERS!
Such a great moment for the kids out there. To see Battle who has had such a tough year smile, Henley who was the goat of the game until the tip in- big smile, to see them all running around and hugging and just enjoying college basketball...so awesome!

So happy for the coach and these guys and it may be a moment that gives a few guys a memory that says- I can do it right here! This might be a night they look back on as the turning point. I sure hope so. Confidence and positive feelings are a big thing.

By the way...at the end that was the loudest crowd of 3500 in a 14500 seat arena you will hear. It reminded me of why I love it!

The halftime crew on the PU/WI game on FSN: after that shot was the longest review in the history of sports. The review took 10 minutes. On that shot. 10. Minutes.

It was the most absurd review I've ever seen. Not even close.

Just like the actual bucket.

That can't be true.....there is no way they could go back and review a clock situation after multiple other possessions had already happened.

Yeah, would definitely like to get a better explanation.

Yeah, would definitely like to get a better explanation.
I watch the timberwolves and they will come after a timeout and say a 3 was ruled a 2, or foul was adjusted to someone else minutes after the play.

I'm not sure how this stuff works in college, though.

I watch the timberwolves and they will come after a timeout and say a 3 was ruled a 2, or foul was adjusted to someone else minutes after the play.

I'm not sure how this stuff works in college, though.
I believe they can wait til the next stoppage to review in the middle of the game but they literally just came out of a stoppage and had reviewed several plays within the last thirty seconds.

This might be a night they look back on as the turning point. I sure hope so. Confidence and positive feelings are a big thing.
I feel the same, are we prisoners of the moment here? I disagree with Fleck. Momentum is real!

Are you going again on Sunday?
I dont have any tickets for the WI game but am thinking of grabbing some. Asuma Commits, buzzer beater tonight and a win on Sunday would stoke the young guys with some confidence for the Big10 tournament and to start next year.

longest of all time? in any sport? that's awesome... love how we officiate games in the big ten conference. Give everyone a raise.

I feel the same, are we prisoners of the moment here? I disagree with Fleck. Momentum is real!
Guess we will find out in a couple of days if tonight carries over into the next one with the Badgers. Would be sweet to end the regular season with a winning streak.

Guess we will find out in a couple of days if tonight carries over into the next one with the Badgers. Would be sweet to end the regular season with a winning streak.
For sure - it's such a winnable game and this program needs a jolt so bad. Beating WI counts more than just a regular season W no doubt.

I dont have any tickets for the WI game but am thinking of grabbing some. Asuma Commits, buzzer beater tonight and a win on Sunday would stoke the young guys with some confidence for the Big10 tournament and to start next year.
I think spring break starts tomorrow, but hope we have a good crowd and get Sconnie Sunday, feel like we’re turning a corner.

As the refs were leaving the game, someone from the student section yelled at them about the review, and he replied, "It is too complicated for you guys to understand." I don't know what he meant, but I am curious if we will ever find out what they were reviewing.

12 minutes. I was watching on DVR and had to check.

Top Bottom