***OFFICIAL PURDUE FORT WAYNE AT MINNESOTA BATTLE OF UNBEATEN TEAMS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Fresh off a 'chip, Gophers return to host the also undefeated Mastodons. Something has to give tonight with a combined 5-0 on The Barn.

For me, I want to see two things. One, more minutes for our bench, especially for our young guys. If we can't get Thompson in a game like this, it's hard to see him getting PT outside of more injuries. The second thing I want is a win. build off the progress we made last weekend.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
That makes sense. BTN will be too busy showing a volleyball match and their alternate channel will be busy showing absolutely nothing.
They've never used the alternate channels for anything other than football. Why? Beats me. To squeeze that precious $9.99 out of us I guess.

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Fresh off a 'chip, Gophers return to host the also undefeated Mastodons. Something has to give tonight with a combined 5-0 on The Barn.

For me, I want to see two things. One, more minutes for our bench, especially for our young guys. If we can't get Thompson in a game like this, it's hard to see him getting PT outside of more injuries. The second thing I want is a win. build off the progress we made last weekend.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, both for sure but the second thing, a win, is most important.

FW has been very good shooting the ball with 49% from 3, 53% FG and 77% from the FT line. The Gophers have to take charge on D and get in their face. How many times have we seen lesser teams come to the Barn and shoot lights out, especially from 3 land?

I think this team understands the importance of playing solid team D. If so, then we get the W.

Bayfield Gopher

Reaction score
Exactly what I was concerned about. Trying to stop a hit shooting team. And appears to be athletic as well. Got their work cut out. Curry dribbling is scary

Top Bottom