***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Let's be honest, the refs gave Purdue plenty of help before that play. It all evens out in the end I guess.

It doesn't always even out in the same game, but yeh, this one feels about even.
That Swenson out of bounds play was luck.

Keep in mind, our defense was missing a 3 D-lineman.

Ugly W but I didn't see potty mouth Brohm screaming when we got the BS PI call. Make up for sure but this team needed a break and overall played much better tonight.

With all the players we had out, I guess this was a nice win, but I’m seriously worried about the play calling from either the OC, Fleck or both in the 4th quarter of games.

Maybe PJ is smarter than the rest of us and all of those crazy attempts on 4th and whatever from our own side of the field, will pay off in the confidence he shows in them, regardless of the outcomes.

Do you think the ref now wishes he would have eaten that flag???? Who blames Brohm for going apeshit? I would have

I feel slutty with this win. Fleck is not a good coach.

I disagree almost 100%.

His teams are well coached.
Seldom have penalties.
Don't turnover the ball.

Defense is a mess, yes, but there are some signs of optimism.
#1 player was out the fourth quarter.

We have Calvin Swenson playing defense on Rondale Moore and win.
That takes something.
Is Swenson even on scholarship?

More pissed at Fleck than anything. I have no doubt he'll crowd surf his team like they actually achieved something tonight, but his willingness to give the opposition every chance in the book to win week after week is extremely tiresome. And sad part is how easily predictable it is.

It's becoming all too clear that these kids are going to have to win in spite of their coaches, who obviously have no clue how to manage the team late in games.

It's utterly ridiculous.

I think their PI was really really light. But they were gifted a 1st down on their last TD drive by a literal phantom PI call on us.

Yup. That's why this light PI was likely a makeup call. Ref probably figured that they would still score. Instead they threw a pick?

Gopher Men sweep defending champs Penn State. Then the Gophers win a game when a questionable call goes their way! Yeah, know that there were some questions with play-calling and they're now only 2-3, but come on, just go with it!

I just realized Olivia Dekker is Sam Dekker’s wife. Yuck.

I disagree almost 100%.

His teams are well coached.
Seldom have penalties.
Don't turnover the ball.

Defense is a mess, yes, but there are some signs of optimism.
#1 player was out the fourth quarter.

We have Calvin Swenson playing defense on Rondale Moore and win.
That takes something.
Is Swenson even on scholarship?

What about how the Offense went into run run 3rd and long... and slowly let Purdue get back in it. That's how we lost to Maryland. That's how we lost to Iowa. The first three quarters, our offense was great, balanced play calling. Then we resort to run run run.

Top Bottom