***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Line is now flipped to Purdue by 1. Rondale Moore supposedly also playing tonight

There's no way gophers play next week against Wisconsin w this many covid cases. At least I hope we don't play them. The final score would be horrible.

There's no way gophers play next week against Wisconsin w this many covid cases. At least I hope we don't play them. The final score would be horrible.
I'd be very interested to hear what the actual covid numbers are if we can have 20 guys out and still be meeting the criteria to play

I'd be very interested to hear what the actual covid numbers are if we can have 20 guys out and still be meeting the criteria to play
These didn't show up until last night, so technically they were within limits for the 7-day window (At least that's how it was explained to me. I really have no idea how they figure what's "too many" positives.).

These didn't show up until last night, so technically they were within limits for the 7-day window (At least that's how it was explained to me. I really have no idea how they figure what's "too many" positives.).
It's the percent of all the tests taken in the last seven days that are positive. If they do 100 tests per day, that's 700 tests and would then require 42 total positive tests from those 700 to be 6% positivity.

There are two different calculations they do and consider, though. Someone in another thread explained it well.

OK, does everyone agree that we need to be very aggressive on 4th down when we have the ball? Punting or FGA with this team just don’t make statistical sense. So don’t pretend we are a normal team.

OK, does everyone agree that we need to be very aggressive on 4th down when we have the ball? Punting or FGA with this team just don’t make statistical sense. So don’t pretend we are a normal team.
agreed 100%. Lantz sounds like he's out so I'd be going for it at any reasonable amount and TDs over FGs every time. especially with how good we've been historically at getting 3-4 yards

Feels like 2017 with these last gen jerseys the Gophs got on tonight.

People complain about baseball but football is worse wrt downtime.

I am pretty sure they aren’t supposed to review if it isn’t consequential to the game. 4 minute delay for a 2 yard exchange

ball on the 31 instead of the 33

Nice balance on that drive... even got a TE into it. I like it.

Top Bottom