***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

They threw the ball on second and third down?

what are you saying they should do?

I’m pretty sure you’re saying they should execute and I think the coaches agree with you

Go for it on 4th down. Call plays on 2nd and 3rd accordingly.

It is frustrating that 5 games in and this team is still making fundamental mistakes like you would expect in training camp, especially on defense.
Yeah. I am pretty sure both blown coverages may have been same OLB

Go for it on 4th down. Call plays on 2nd and 3rd accordingly.
LOL

You want us to run three times to go for it on 4th down.
But if we run 3 times and punt on 4th and 6 you say we didn’t play to win.

You can just say you’d rather the team perform better.

Yeah. I am pretty sure both blown coverages may have been same OLB
man or zone and he'd have been guilty in both.....unless the CB had flat and ran deep on accident....or a safety didn't roll to the flat (last 2 are HIGHLY unlikely)

man or zone and he'd have been guilty in both.....unless the CB had flat and ran deep on accident....or a safety didn't roll to the flat (last 2 are HIGHLY unlikely)
Yeah. Rough night for him so far. I’m sure that he just didn’t read keys and was chasing the run fake

LOL

You want us to run three times to go for it on 4th down.
But if we run 3 times and punt on 4th and 6 you say we didn’t play to win.

You can just say you’d rather the team perform better.

all I am saying is don’t punt ever. It’s pointless for this team.

We’re back! Gophers take timeout on offense, well, just because we can.

all I am saying is don’t punt ever. It’s pointless for this team.
90 yard drive or 10 yard drive....pretty much the same result......but wait....3 points for Purdue on last 2......WE'RE COMING

Does anyone else think Wiley runs to upright to be effective? Not sold on him at all.

Can Wiley has no lateral quickness.

Does anyone else think Wiley runs to upright to be effective? Not sold on him at all.
looks like he got away with being bigger and faster than everyone in HS and could just run through them. Not looking like a college RB at this point

Top Bottom