***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That probably does it. D has done all they could. No help from the offense today.

Yeah we just cannot lose our top rb/wr in back to back weeks and win its to bad we are probably headed to the Guarnteed rate bowl.

If we end up losing this game, you'll know the reason. The Coaches and their chicken conservative play
Well, there's not much you can do if you run 1st, and 2nd down almost every possession. I get it if we actually had the lead.
Don’t throw picks and drop passes? Tackle better? Block better? Not ripping the players but I think it’s more than that

Yeah we just cannot lose our top rb/wr in back to back weeks and win its to bad we are probably headed to the Guarnteed rate bowl.
True...but MO shouldn't have been in the game as long as he was last week. We still have good backs though...hopefully they can pull this one out!

the game was lost on the last two blown offensive opportunities, where we went full conservative except for two plays, which both worked.

Defense played great. Offense and special teams were garbage.

Champions are made in times like this.

So now that we are behind with time running out, we're gonna have to resort to passing right? Seriously this is our weakness, chicken conservative coaches. 4th and 1 at our 30? Let's trick them by putting in our wildcat QB and run him up the middle. 2nd and 1, let's just run up the middle to get a first down and not try anything. Oh, it's a tied game? Let's go into conservative mode cause you know, we're averaging -1 yard per rush.

I know it’s not “all” Morgan’s fault. O line sucked and play calling awful. But I have been saying before the season started I wished he hadn’t come back. I hope we still pull it out, but very disappointing.

the game was lost on the last two blown offensive opportunities, where we went full conservative except for two plays, which both worked.
Except for Legends nephews no catch in the end zone.

Would anyone be surprised if PJ plays for a FG? 🤷‍♂️

Just a pathetic series. This was never a top 20 team.

Top Bottom