***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

One of those games where nothing goes the gophers way. Purdue came to play and MN did not. Not having Mo is obviously a huge difference.

It's what Tanner does... He tends to put the ball in a position for a receiver to go make a play. As long as he doesn't put it somewhere the defense can get to it first, it's gonna have to do. There is enough talent at receiver to make it work, I hope.
I don’t know why Daniel Jackson is the fade target. He’s maybe 6’ tall and a great route runner. If you want to throw the fade, throw it to Wright who has more height and great hands.

If the D takes it away.. oh, they just did.

I'll take a sideline warning on that play.

Finally, something goes well. Two good plays so far: the pass to Jackson and that interception.

Let's say even if we had the talent to keep up with Michigan or Ohio State... our coaching will be the downfall. Absolutely terrible coaching so far today from the Gophers. The Defense is settling down, but wow, the offensive play calling and game management has been bad.

Was just going to post it will probably take the D making a big play.

a sideline warning for both teams in the first half. I don’t believe I have ever seen that.

Great int. Beautiful play. Now it's time to rock and roll. Kirk needs to open the damn play book. Get jiggy with it.

Potts should start to get going. I feel like he takes a bit to get a rhythm usually.
Potts is running poorly so far, and it isn’t all on the Oline. might need to try a different back today, Potts doesn’t have IT today.

Apologies if this has been posted already. I’m at the game and longing for information. What can you tell us about Mo?

I guess we’re going to win or lose on passing today. D needs to get to the QB. Good things happen when you can get to the QB.

One of those games where nothing goes the gophers way. Purdue came to play and MN did not. Not having Mo is obviously a huge difference.
I can't buy that they didn't come to play. They are giving their all. KC needs to win this game. That will be the difference.

With the early interception by Purdue and the ridiculous going for it on your own 29 thankfully the D has keep this from getting out of hand.

Need to score TD on this drive.

I guess we’re going to win or lose on passing today. D needs to get to the QB. Good things happen when you can get to the QB.
Good passing game can open up the runs too.

Top Bottom