***OFFICIAL PENN ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If Cam Christi could join the effort on offense, we might have a chance to win this game in the second half. He has got to make a shot at some point.

Within striking distance. Typically been a second half team.....especially at home. Shots will start dropping.

Better to end the half. Cam and Mitchell need to get their shit together on the offensive end for us to rally

Zero chance all of those are clean. Saw one on replay under the hoop that wasn’t.

I saw none that looked like a foul. The gophers insistence on dribbling into 2 or 3 defenders shouldn’t be rewarded.

I expect we'll come out with a lot of energy in 2nd. Get this in single digits right away and go from there.

That's the hope.

People complaining about the refs is getting old. Sure probably been a missed call or two but the complaining here makes it seem like it's 23-1 in the fouls department.

Big flurry to end the half. It's been really frustrating to have a bunch of these lackluster halves. I still feel confident we can win this game but consistently needing big 2nd half comebacks is not a good thing.

Puff Johnson with 14 pts at halftime, his season high is 15, career high 16. He's 4-4 on 3fg...31.7% on the season, 27.7% career

That was mostly bad.

Garcia out early and Carrington totally out are variables.

How far can this team go to depth?

Doesn't explain Christie's streakiness or the whole team going from scorching last game to this.

I think Garcia is so important to this team.

Dawson having to sit for an extended period after a late, and in my opinion pretty weak second foul, made things tough. If we start hitting some 3's and Penn State starts missing some 3's, I still think we have a solid chance to win.

That was mostly bad.

Garcia out early and Carrington totally out are variables.

How far can this team go to depth?

Doesn't explain Christie's streakiness or the whole team going from scorching last game to this.

He’s still an 18 year old Freshman, figuring it out; I’m sure he’s better than most of us anticipated.
I think Garcia is so important to this team.

Top Bottom