***OFFICIAL PENN ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If we don't get a good PP, we're in trouble. Need his effort and dominating the paint. Not sure if he's fully healthy or what.

But he's far from the only problem. Holy shit, start playing.

This team is much better when they play with pace on offense

Why can’t I stop watching this train wreck? PSU is going to drop 50 on us this half.

Way to have the squad ready to go BJ. Back on the warm seat for me

At least we got our obligatory "Fox has high energy" commentary!

PSU can’t miss. Wide open 3 after wide open 3 though.

Defense on pace to give up less than they did against Illinois though

Ben shoulda been screaming. Do you even watch these games?
Ok Sarah.

Or are you a Bag Boy.

I tend to listen to value perspective of those who are level headed in their commentary, ergo don’t just say negative 💩 ad nauseum.

Thst requires zero insights kiddo.

I don’t give a shit how bad the defense and the effort is so far. 9-11 three point shooting by this fucking team is an absolute fucking joke and they won’t do it again no matter how wide-open they are. But of course they’re fucking doing it today.

Ying and yang shooting. They are hot and Gophers are -------------

Fox needs to come back. He provides so much at times and I’d wager is a heckuva teammate. Seems to be a glue guy. Something Pitino always lacked here.

Everybody gets lazy and hangs there head. Not Fox, dude just plays.
He’s not lazy, but he consistently lets guys run right around him thinking he can recover to block every shot. He’s part of the awful defense.

Payne with 1 rebound and 3 turnovers through 16 minutes.

GopherHole: Need to cut PSU's lead to 10.

Gopher MBB: Lets PSU widen their lead to 20.

Lots of guys making stupid plays. Mitchell cannot dribble that into traffic

Certainly in the running for worst half played off the season. Absolutely can't have this at home.

Surprising time to lay an egg, honestly. They’ve been playing much better than this

Top Bottom