***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Nationally ranked Ohio State is at The Barn, giving us a chance for a capstone win. But it won't be easy and we don't even really know who is going to be able to play. Who's healthy? Who's healed up?

Really hoping we are at full strength. We need all systems in place. But this is a winnable game if we play Ben Johnson basketball - smart, play within ourselves, limit second chance points, and knock down open shots.

Show grit. High five. Butt slaps.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's playing tonight and who's not? Anybody know.

My guess is everyone is back except Curry. Coach says he doesn't want to rush him back.
Battle was practicing yesterday.
That would seem like a fairly safe bet as long as nobody else has found themselves in the COVID protocols. Guys with the flu should be feeling better by this point.

Curry would be the one big question mark but agree that he isn't all the way back then give him more time to heal up so that he can be effective when he gets back out there. Hopefully at some point in the near future if it isn't tonight.

Today we start the big push.
Would be tough to find a more brutal stretch of 3 games in 7 days than what we have coming up with Ohio State tonight, @ Wisconsin on Sunday, and then back home with Purdue next Wednesday. Would be awesome to win at least 1 of these 3 games but all will be difficult, especially if we are shorthanded at all.

That would seem like a fairly safe bet as long as nobody else has found themselves in the COVID protocols. Guys with the flu should be feeling better by this point.

Curry would be the one big question mark but agree that he isn't all the way back then give him more time to heal up so that he can be effective when he gets back out there. Hopefully at some point in the near future if it isn't tonight.
We need him back when we shock the world and win the B10 Championship 🥳🥳🥳

Need to steal 1 of the next 3. Schedule starts to get a bit easier after that, but can’t let ourselves be out of it before we reach that point.

Would be tough to find a more brutal stretch of 3 games in 7 days than what we have coming up with Ohio State tonight, @ Wisconsin on Sunday, and then back home with Purdue next Wednesday. Would be awesome to win at least 1 of these 3 games but all will be difficult, especially if we are shorthanded at all.
One of three would be a major, maybe even incredible, achievement.

Need to steal 1 of the next 3. Schedule starts to get a bit easier after that, but can’t let ourselves be out of it before we reach that point.
Can't let ourselves be out of what? Don't get me wrong, I would love to knock off a ranked team but I don't think our season will be drastically affected if we don't manage to pull an upset this week.

This one is winnable IMO, but gotta keep my expectations lowish.

I would guess Battle plays but would say less than 100% physically, which 2 weeks ago i would have said means our goose is cooked. However, with TT now playing a role i think we can limit battles minutes to keep him fresh.

I would guess Battle plays but would say less than 100% physically, which 2 weeks ago i would have said means our goose is cooked. However, with TT now playing a role i think we can limit battles minutes to keep him fresh.
Give him Loewe's IV tonight...

Top Bottom