***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I honestly feel Nebraska has a better chance of scoring on defense than we do on offense. I mean anyone really think Minnesota has a better than 15% chance of scoring a touchdown? Just zero confidence and it’s such a defeated feeling. They’d have to get lucky. They’re just not good. I see a losing season coming.

Gophers are losing the old fashioned way by sucking up front on both sides of the ball

How much longer are we going to suck at Special Teams? It is an issue every year. The facet that is below average changes, but as a whole it’s always bad.

What is the plan on kick off returns?
Our special teams doesn't catch or return balls. They let them roll 20 years. Our defense is playing great...but we've put up with the most usless special teams coach for all these years during Fleck. Kill said special teams was 33% of the game. Fleck thinks it's 0% and we have been stuck iwth the worst special teams coach in football... they return the ball 70 yards...we miss a field goal...until we develop all three areas of a team we will lose close games because of special teams. UGH

Wow. I wouldn’t have excepted this poor of performance from the Gophers

I get they can’t run the ball but weird to see the Gophers just completely abandon it.

What kind of protection was that? Boe literally touched the guy then went to guard air.

Top Bottom