***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WE DID IT GOPHER FANS!!!!! A long off-season has come to a close - GOLDEN GOPHER FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!! And we start the season off with a doozie, against an emerging rival, who’s coming in with visions of black shirts of yesteryear and grasping at regaining its once prominent place in college football. But not in our Bank, not this year!

Yes this is just one game in a long season, and yes we want to be 1-0 in Nebraska season, but let’s not kid ourselves, this game is big. This game is a definite tone-setter for each team.

The crowd will be ROCKING and the atmosphere ELECTRIC!!!! Limit turnovers, convert TDs and not FGs when inside the Case-IH Red Zone and knock these Huskers out early!! Do NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, let them gain some swagger early.

Fans let’s do our part. Have a blast tailgating all day Thursday then drown out the “Go Big Red” chants, bring the noise, bring the passion and LFG!!!!!!!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "Official" communication to start the new football season.

Feels good to christen the new season bros…

boat_christening_caddyshack.gif

Put the bulldogs on alert. The golden rodents have them in their crosshairs. We’ comin, we’ comin!

7xfx06.jpg

WE DID IT GOPHER FANS!!!!! A long off-season has come to a close - GOLDEN GOPHER FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!! And we start the season off with a doozie, against an emerging rival, who’s coming in with visions of black shirts of yesteryear and grasping at regaining its once prominent place in college football. But not in our Bank, not this year!

Yes this is just one game in a long season, and yes we want to be 1-0 in Nebraska season, but let’s not kid ourselves, this game is big. This game is a definite tone-setter for each team.

The crowd will be ROCKING and the atmosphere ELECTRIC!!!! Limit turnovers, convert TDs and not FGs when inside the Case-IH Red Zone and knock these Huskers out early!! Do NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, let them gain some swagger early.

Fans let’s do our part. Have a blast tailgating all day Thursday then drown out the “Go Big Red” chants, bring the noise, bring the passion and LFG!!!!!!!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yess-yes.gif

Been anxiously awaiting this and terrified someone would start the thread before Stan. We can’t have that kind of bad energy to start the year, but we survived. Big game, big season, gonna have the beers lined up next to my desk ready to crack as soon as my last meeting ends at 4:00 tomorrow. Can’t wait to be back at TCF with a sold out crowd going crazy!

Why I don’t like Thursday night games!
If we don’t win, my weekend will be ruined.

Why I love Thursday night games!
Get to see Gopher football earlier and when we win, watching other B1G teams lose more fun!

I am happy to report that my wife, a Lincoln, NE native and alum of UNL just received her gold tshirt yesterday, and will be participating in the GOLD OUT as a Gopher fan.
Make sure she doesn't where a Huskers shirt underneath...

Cant wait to get to Lot 37 and put down several cold ones prior to kickoff!!! Gotta beat Nebby into submission!!! RTB SUM GG

Looks like Darnell Jeffries is out, not sure how long. He was suppose to split time with Eastern.

Top Bottom