***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I see why they don't play Thompson in man to man. Yikessssa

Ben must have realized Cooper is not a PG.
Samuals running point when he is in there. And Henley bringing ball up with this group with Cooper in

I still think this team has potential based on how we've kept with elite teams for stretches of games, but if not we all know that there is one goal and one goal only for the year: make sure Payne stays.

I'm not sure why people are so worried about this. There's been no indication that anyone is considering leaving.

Ben must have realized Cooper is not a PG.
Samuals running point when he is in there. And Henley bringing ball up with this group with Cooper in

Think Johnson might be trying to preserve Cooper's energy. We need him to play big minutes every game.

man Battle needs to realize he is not made for putting his head down and go towards the rim.

The guy with the goggles has more spirit in fight in him than our w tire roster.

I'm not sure why people are so worried about this. There's been no indication that anyone is considering leaving.
Like it or not, college sports are changing. Plenty of proven players are leaving without indication because they want a better shot at a title (maybe that just means conference), better NIL, bigger fanbase, etc.

Outrageous non-calls by refs again and again. Spot Nebraska 8.

Like it or not, college sports are changing. Plenty of proven players are leaving without indication because they want a better shot at a title (maybe that just means conference), better NIL, bigger fanbase, etc.

Didn't say that they weren't. But these guys signed with their hometown team despite the recent results on the court. Until I hear anything suggesting angst in the locker room....then there's no reason to think guys are going to leave.

We seem to have a consensus the offense has been better and Nebraska is bad. And yet losing still....

It's almost like every single game there is something that the other team has an advantage over us in. (It's the coach, im saying the coach is awful)

Top Bottom