***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Payne with the hesitation dribble

lol battle what the heck. 2 of the side of the backboard already

Battle hit the side of the basket on a wide open 3. Reminds me of Gabe

Payne just made 2 free throws in a row....................

That's a great sign! Maybe in a game where Payne hits two free throws, Ola Joseph may also get an assist.

Somehow a 6'2" guard keeps getting put on Garcia

Start Samuels with Carrington. Let Cooper be instant offense.

Ball movement is looking CRISP right now. Battle is being left on an island, keep knocking em down

Ball movement has been noticeably better today. Its been an ugly 13 games but the offense looks like it's gone from grade school level to high school level at least thus far.
Mostly with samuels?

Different game with Payne in. Brings strength and energy that we don't really have otherwise. Not to mention that he demands double teams. He's going to be a problem for a lot of teams for the next few years.

That's a great sign! Maybe in a game where Payne hits two free throws, Ola Joseph may also get an assist.
Yes it is, but you're asking for a lot if you want Payne to make FT's and JOJ to get an assist all in the same game!

They look more like a decent team so far today.
I'd disagree, I think we looked better against Wisconsin and Purdue (for the first half). This start feels a bit sloppier, but at least we're on top!

I still think this team has potential based on how we've kept with elite teams for stretches of games, but if not we all know that there is one goal and one goal only for the year: make sure Payne stays.

Henley running the point

TT time as well and instantly fumbles the ball

Top Bottom