***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA, FROST V FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I heard Nebraska has already contacted Bowling Green to schedule a game, but BG said no, they didn’t want to weaken their strength of schedule!
Maybe they'll schedule St. Thomas next year.

Great win Thank you Bryce Williams, way to step it up also all players and coach's . We need everyone this year to step it up . Lets set a new GOAL = BEAT NEBRASKA EVERY YEAR..... 2021 completed....
Now lets keep it going and WIN our next game Division Champs is still our GOAL

• Game ball to the Defensive line for two huge fourth down stops including the beauty on the goal line. The D absolutely saved this game. Not perfect but damn good enough.
  • Assist to Crawford for snagging a ridiculously poor snap and then getting off a punt inside the 20. He has been solid this season, particularly last two games.
  • This OC makes me want to take up heavy drinking. The absolute brutal play call with that gimick play in the 2nd Q turned this blow out win into a competitve one. It gave Nebraska a sense of hope and absolutely turned the momentum in Nebraska's favor til the Williams dash for the zone deep in the 4th. Our O-line had been dominating to the point of that call with a beautiful mix of runs and passes. It like Sanford realized who he was at the point and simply had to complicate things for no reason.
  • Why do Zimmer and PJ have such a hard time with "putting away" opponents late in games. The absolute brutal convervative play calling late in games is beyond predictable.
  • How much of this game was the Gophers actually winning or the fact that Nebraska was incredibly sluggish of the Michigan game? No to mention a injured kicker who definately hamstrung the Huskers. Hey, either way, a win is a win. Just wondering how much hype to give this one.
  • PJ Fleck > Scott Frost

They need to keep him. He was ok at PITT. Nothing special. I think Barry Alvarez's aura is starting to wane.
I was referencing Frost going 4-8. I don't think that's in store for Bucky though It would be great.

I was referencing Frost going 4-8. I don't think that's in store for Bucky though It would be great.
Opps hahah. I think Frosty got one more year at least. It is still amazing to think that bowl game is almost out of reach for him at year 4.

^^^^^ There will be an opening in Minnesota next year.

• Game ball to the Defensive line for two huge fourth down stops including the beauty on the goal line. The D absolutely saved this game. Not perfect but damn good enough.
  • Assist to Crawford for snagging a ridiculously poor snap and then getting off a punt inside the 20. He has been solid this season, particularly last two games.
  • This OC makes me want to take up heavy drinking. The absolute brutal play call with that gimick play in the 2nd Q turned this blow out win into a competitve one. It gave Nebraska a sense of hope and absolutely turned the momentum in Nebraska's favor til the Williams dash for the zone deep in the 4th. Our O-line had been dominating to the point of that call with a beautiful mix of runs and passes. It like Sanford realized who he was at the point and simply had to complicate things for no reason.
  • Why do Zimmer and PJ have such a hard time with "putting away" opponents late in games. The absolute brutal convervative play calling late in games is beyond predictable.
  • How much of this game was the Gophers actually winning or the fact that Nebraska was incredibly sluggish of the Michigan game? No to mention a injured kicker who definately hamstrung the Huskers. Hey, either way, a win is a win. Just wondering how much hype to give this one.
  • PJ Fleck > Scott Frost
Mike Sanford Jr has Rob Smith tendencies. They both outsmart themselves with their play calling.

Opps hahah. I think Frosty got one more year at least. It is still amazing to think that bowl game is almost out of reach for him at year 4.
Well he gets rid of Martinez so a new QB will be certain. I think he was more the fault than Frosty.

Mike Sanford Jr has Rob Smith tendencies. They both outsmart themselves with their play calling.
Sanford reminds me more of Pitino, He can make a pretty good game plan and prepare the players for it. But he is terrible at in game adjustments, and finding plays to get the team back on track.

Top Bottom